OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

damn those look like a throwback cavs coloway...those are fresh...

the black neon green ones are dope as well...

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

I copped online the lebron china for 230.00 shipped people that want to cop now if they drop here in us the retail is 200 you mind as well cop early if you want them and it hasnt been confirmed they are dropping in us o well i take pics when i get them
pimp.gif
Actually i just read these will release on oct 17 at house of hoops i quess i will get another pair
Where did you read that? And, any idea what retail will be?

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

I copped online the lebron china for 230.00 shipped people that want to cop now if they drop here in us the retail is 200 you mind as well cop early if you want them and it hasnt been confirmed they are dropping in us o well i take pics when i get them
pimp.gif
Actually i just read these will release on oct 17 at house of hoops i quess i will get another pair

supposly the retail is 160.00

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Hey, BP would you be able to PS a cool grey version alot like these (white midsole and air bag with a clear sole)???....
wink.gif

afb15fea7ca64308c5c7e6a205dc62870a9d4b7.jpg

(not my pic)

Think the IV cool grey scheme fit these better BP CAN YOU DO BOTH? and a grape Colorway please

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

pimp.gif
the release in the US is still a rumor, it HAS NOT been confirmed at all. i'm highly doubting it will release, but i'll have to wait andsee since no other lebron model china's have released in the US, it doesn't make sense to make a China colorway and sell it in the US....that'slike china getting a US colorway....which has not happened....ill probably do what smurf did and get it online for 220 shipped......at least in mysize....
pimp.gif

The Red Carpets are appealing..but I'm more interested in the black & lime green colorway..and also the traditional white/black/red colorway....thatwhite & red VII is really smooth also...

Definitely gonna be my first Lebrons...
pimp.gif

I love the Lebron line as a whole, but not feeling these that much personally, guess I'll wait for the 8's. No hate,just preference, I am sure they will sell just fine...can't like every model year...sorta like how I felt about Jordan's line of shoes.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

I love the Lebron line as a whole, but not feeling these that much personally, guess I'll wait for the 8's. No hate, just preference, I am sure they will sell just fine...can't like every model year...sorta like how I felt about Jordan's line of shoes.
you know....i thought i was gonna be passin on most of the 7s this year - until i got these in the mail

IMG_1087.JPG

IMG_1093.JPG

the shoes is nice!!!
pimp.gif

thanks again Ron

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

The Red Carpets are appealing..but I'm more interested in the black & lime green colorway..and also the traditional white/black/red colorway....that white & red VII is really smooth also...

Definitely gonna be my first Lebrons...
pimp.gif

Which ones are the red carpets??

the more i see it the more it grows on me but the Shape of the Shoes just looks off.
And on the KATC Stock room vid they weigh the size 10 Lebron 7 and it came in at 17.4 oz. bit of a dissapointment its basically the same as the LeBron 6

What's with all the talk about the red carpets? No pic and all and evrybody seems to talk abt it. What's special about this cw? Thanks

rumor is the china's WILL release on the 17th.....footlockers...selected.....i will have to wait and see.....one of the few i need to have asap....
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom