OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Man, these look super comfortable, but extremely heavy at the same time. I don't know that I would cop from what I've seen, but maybe these areabsolute basketball machines.

The dunkman version looks ok, really not feelin these at all. i dunno, i always say i dont like the new editions but when they start droppin, things change. Ohboy shaq in town, wow!

Those white and reds right there look like the real thing to me.
happy.gif

i think those r real...
tht website always have some sample pictures up...
btw the shoes... r really lebron james style... bulky

These look really close to the production samples... like Vocal said the White/Reds are damn close...

Late Tech packs lifted?

Bib10 was right...

THESE are closer to the real joints.. from HoopChina.. WOW... I've been workin on this Fake Crap for YEARS and usually it doesn't surprise me when Isee advances or improvements... but even I gotta say.. HOLY MACKERAL!!

49_366459_c61abb6c93ed67c.jpg
49_366459_381aad82c1cc94a.jpg
49_366459_96a684816a2776b.jpg
49_366459_275dfb78ea77c5f.jpg
49_366459_9c9613415365acf.jpg

Its getting bad folks.. to a whole new level...

The LBJ7 looks like its gonna be another classic. The white/blue CW are a must have. I'm still lookin for 6s white/blue...sz13 if anyone wanna help abrotha out lol.

Anyone else see VC IV DNA?

I know the Power Max resemblance is there... but been choppin it up alot closer lately... I like the way Alpha took the Zoom Power DNA from the VI and moved itforward...

Yeah that last group of pics look VERY close to the real thing. I really like'em a lot better now.
NIKE JUST GO AHEAD AND RELEASE THE ZOOM POWERS AS SOLDIER IVs!!

Originally Posted by RockDeep

These look really close to the production samples... like Vocal said the White/Reds are damn close...

Late Tech packs lifted?
which white/red ones? The ones with or without the flywire?

So, the Flywire model has an outsole with a herringbone pattern, and the weave model has an outsole with a more podular pattern.

There are actually two versions... not sure if you guys knew that.. I thought it was mentioned earlier in this thread....

And they resemble the Flywire versions alot.

I did a mini focus Group after checking some of these other pics from Hoops China last night and I am actually getting rave reviews from kids 13 - 17 (Asian,Black and White) Some of the older heads are just ok with them...and surprisingly.. the females I sent this to ALL liked them..

The Lime colored ones..

Still getting feedback.. Good Stuff Petrie....

This all coming from NONE NT.. None Sneakerhead folks...

Pretty much the same folks Nike Basketball would look to for feedback.

I like these but they are a significant shift away from the 'they look good for casual wear' approach of the VI.

Back
Top Bottom