OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

laugh.gif
Those Paris Editions would be at retail. Calm down.

Wht/navy is on the hitlist.

I'm in the minority here...
but those black, green, and red... Felt, or terry cloth pairs... whatever material that is.
Look horrid.

Still only like the Black/white/Red...

one pair out of all I've seen so far.

^
The beasts would gobble them up at the retail price,
and "hook" people up for 3X retail.

you know the routine...

Originally Posted by ObiWonGinobili

Originally Posted by BP the owner

how the HELL did they do that!?!? its like they dipped them in liquid suede, even the sole! this is what all the artist series should have been, groundbreaking ART! much respect...

don't think its suede bp...i think they threw up glue and wrapped them up in felt.
Probably didn't 'wrap' them. You can buy loose felt in a bottle. It looks exactly like 'glue and dust'. Either way, these areextremely unique and well executed.

^very well executed..... definitely put the other artists to same imo, and im glad to see a mostly red based cw to see if they would look good or not. And theylook good to me, i hope if they do drop a pair like that... i hope they do it right.

Originally Posted by Grand Hustle It

These are nice, like really nice but still:

Zoom%20LeBron%20II1.jpg

Over the 7's any day of the week
Im with that all the way. II's r by far the best imho

I love the VII's design

A lot of the new nike basketball shoes have the same midsole design, with the air bubble going all the way around.

Still have the grey cw DS, gotta cop that black colorway.

I think when its all said and done, unless the LB line get a boost of creativity, the II will go down as the best.

The II's will always be the greatest, especially look wise. However, next in line for me, look wise, would be the VII. Now performance, we shall see.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom