OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Those RED carpets are MINE... by any means neccesary...

HOH or not.. i need em along with the blk and green pair.. just dope

agreed

Release date? What are these?

4054446813_64cef86dbc_b.jpg
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Shadowfinder313

Originally Posted by al3x89

Release date? What are these?

4054446813_64cef86dbc_b.jpg
pimp.gif

^^^^^Nice but, I'm thinking fakes.......
ohwell.gif
Just look at the paint on the twenty three up front, very sloppy.
ohwell.gif
They're are most likely fakes. Notice James and James on both laces. That's notright.

2sazacj.jpg
2ikyt55.jpg
sw2xxc.jpg

Nike Air Max LeBron VII (7) Black on Black

With the official launch colorway in the books, Nike is set to roll out a bunch more colorways of the Nike Air Max LeBron VII including, the Black/Black Nike Air Max LeBron VII. Set to release on 12/17, the Black/Black Nike Air Max LeBron VII features a Blacked out upper and Black outsole with an Anthracite Visible Air Unit. Material wise, the Black on Black Nike Air Max LeBron VII features a combo upper of Black smooth leather and a nubuck trim.

The Black on Black Nike Air Max LeBron VII is set to release in December.

They're releasing the blkx/gold, and these as well. The LeBron VII Blk Phantom. I love these. I'ma get these over the blk/gold,

I needa see those black/black in person, seems like theyd be a lot cleaner and more appealing then in pics... They drop around the time of the next EA
devil.gif
pimp.gif

It's official, I don't like the max air bag in these for basketball. I tried playing ball in them yesterday and cushioning just felt off. They seemedto soften up a tad after a couple of hours, but still not to an acceptable level. I'm going back to zoom air shoes...

there is no all black for public consumption, only blk gold, that is an old sample... the black/white/red shiny ones are FAKE! please stop posting them! thanks

Back
Top Bottom