OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

love those joints, but they just need a dash of more blue and they would be perfect
thats what i said. wishing on the akron to have a blue patent toe

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

navy's
pimp.gif
so fresh and so clean

pimp.gif

y BP always bring out some CWs nicer than the one coming out from nike?! lol

the navy joints r pretty fire... debating with the GR wht/blk/red

Originally Posted by LukeJAYWALKER23

Mine came today too.
did you try yours on already?

these shoes run big and i have flat feet...

but im not trippin though...im glad i was able to find a pair less than retail.

Lebron rolled his ankle against the Bulls, same way I did
mad.gif
. Hott lookingshoe, pure garbage for point guards to play in.

^ nah lebron is fine, just tweaked it stepping off the court which sits 8 inches high.

but i have a question. i felt the air bag today at footlocker and was wondering why the air bag seems like it's on the soft side. is it just me who noticedthis?

i can't believe there's no special NY cw this year,the one time i stayed in NY long enough for lebron's one and only visit in the garden
smh.gif
.i'll just catch the parade tomorrow to have something to look forward to

OK, I was testing out my LBJ 7's. I initially felt like these felt pretty hard and not too cushioned.But I wanted to be fair and not biased so I pulled out my Olympic and Chalk VI's to compare them as far as feel. All I can say is this...the 7's feellike I am standing on a concrete slab compared to how cushioned the 6's are which is surprising since the 7 is an Air MAX shoe. I'm a little confusedabout that. ALSO I noticed it was easier for me to purposely roll my ankles in the 7's than in the 6's.

But like Rock said, the VI's are history and the VII's are here. I guess I can look forward to them from a fashionsense. Those Navys are looking really really good.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

OK, I was testing out my LBJ 7's. I initially felt like these felt pretty hard and not too cushioned. But I wanted to be fair and not biased so I pulled out my Olympic and Chalk VI's to compare them as far as feel. All I can say is this...the 7's feel like I am standing on a concrete slab compared to how cushioned the 6's are which is surprising since the 7 is an Air MAX shoe. I'm a little confused about that. ALSO I noticed it was easier for me to purposely roll my ankles in the 7's than in the 6's.

But like Rock said, the VI's are history and the VII's are here. I guess I can look forward to them from a fashion sense. Those Navys are looking really really good.
Elder... that was my first impression too. But after the 3rd or 4th wear the Air Max has soften up... at least in my case. Still not as bouncy asdouble stacked Zoom Air, but the overall feel improves a lot. I guess it's time to get ready for the review, eh?
smile.gif

Hey Elder... Air Max is always going to be firmer than Zoom no matter what. Also.. you are talking about Double Stack in the VI compared to a firm Air Max...

Again.. these are made for Bron who is a BIG dude and can break a new pair in by the time Shoot arounds are over...lol However.. I love Zoom for the simplefact there is no break in time.. For Double Stack... its just heaven.. Its like having a Threesome for the first time. (with two other girls that is)

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Hey Elder... Air Max is always going to be firmer than Zoom no matter what. Also.. you are talking about Double Stack in the VI compared to a firm Air Max...

Again.. these are made for Bron who is a BIG dude and can break a new pair in by the time Shoot arounds are over...lol However.. I love Zoom for the simple fact there is no break in time.. For Double Stack... its just heaven.. Its like having a Threesome for the first time. (with two other girls that is)
O the feel is great Rock, but it just doesnt compare to a threesome lol

Ok...

So it's November... Lebron has been in NY for like 2 days already... The Knicks host the Cavs tonight...

And for the first time in 3 years there's NO NY themed sneaker quickstriking around these parts??

I damn near feel indirectly disrespected... It's almost like they're f'ing up tradition...

hmm after finally seeing a pair in person, id say its safe to say ankle support is required. i dont understand how fly wire in the newer shoes can offer ankleprotection? when your ankle rolls, it doesn't look like anything will minimize the impact, basically it would be the same as wearing lows.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

For Double Stack... its just heaven.. Its like having a Threesome for the first time. (with two other girls that is)

ditto....the new ones are nice and like the leather and design...fully visible airbag is nice, CWs are nice....but that doublestack was, well,heavenly.

I don't know if the annoucer made a mistake or not, but last night at the game I think he said Cavs go to New York only once this year.. Today.
Don't know how true this is

Back
Top Bottom