Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

damn. these joints hit like '01-03 quickstrike status...sporadic as a mugg.

still lookin for a 11
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by sorianotron

still lookin for a 11
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Feelin like a freakin genius now for pullin the trigger on these early at PYS.com for $120 shipped.

Originally Posted by sorianotron

still lookin for a 11
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Feelin like a freakin genius now for pullin the trigger on these early at PYS.com for $120 shipped.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Heads up, Orlando Penny I restock at Orlando HOH. They got a good amount of sizes.
Will they take the VIP Footlocker Bday coupon?  Anyone know?
They will. I used my VIP Birthday coupon along with a $15 Platinum Rewards certificate and my total with tax was $90.xx. If you use the VIP Coupon, they can't give you the Platinum Rewards Gift Certificate for the purchase though. Still no biggie. Ended up being $3.00 cheaper than getting the employee 30%.
pimp.gif
Good looking out.

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Heads up, Orlando Penny I restock at Orlando HOH. They got a good amount of sizes.
Will they take the VIP Footlocker Bday coupon?  Anyone know?
They will. I used my VIP Birthday coupon along with a $15 Platinum Rewards certificate and my total with tax was $90.xx. If you use the VIP Coupon, they can't give you the Platinum Rewards Gift Certificate for the purchase though. Still no biggie. Ended up being $3.00 cheaper than getting the employee 30%.
pimp.gif
Good looking out.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

consensus is these run .5 big?
hows the sizing compared to penny IIs and foam ones?
ill give u the update tonight. i picked up a pair from dtlr last friday. been meaning to try them on.

ill give u the update tonight. i picked up a pair from dtlr last friday. been meaning to try them on.

I think they fit true to size. I have a 11 in these and the Atl. Penny IIs - sorry, don't have the foam ones.
Im a true 11 and Im sure glad I didnt go down a half size in these - just my opinion

I think they fit true to size. I have a 11 in these and the Atl. Penny IIs - sorry, don't have the foam ones.
Im a true 11 and Im sure glad I didnt go down a half size in these - just my opinion

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

I dont have any of the recent penny 1s so I have no opinion on them, BUT I do have an OG pair and I will say they are VERY comfortable. The zoom is really responsive, and like all of the older model with the true "AIR MAX" unit, the large unit is as soft as they come.

Correct me if im wrong, but the Penny 1's DID NOT have ZOOM AIR.  I have all pairs from OG to retro to re retroes to re re retroes, and they are ALL uncomfortable at break in, but eventually will give in and be tolerable.
You are right and wrong.  The original Air Penny had "Tensile Air" which was renamed to Zoom Air.  The original Penny are much, much more comfortable than these retros right out of the box.  It seems Nike has been short changing us with these retros in general though as the OG Penny 2 were also well cushioned (both zoom and max) but the pair of white/black Penny 2 I got last year for $29.99 at the Conroe outlet feel stiff as well. For looks only.
ohwell.gif

I've been too scared to even put the Foam Ones I just got on my feet in lieu of this...

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

I dont have any of the recent penny 1s so I have no opinion on them, BUT I do have an OG pair and I will say they are VERY comfortable. The zoom is really responsive, and like all of the older model with the true "AIR MAX" unit, the large unit is as soft as they come.

Correct me if im wrong, but the Penny 1's DID NOT have ZOOM AIR.  I have all pairs from OG to retro to re retroes to re re retroes, and they are ALL uncomfortable at break in, but eventually will give in and be tolerable.
You are right and wrong.  The original Air Penny had "Tensile Air" which was renamed to Zoom Air.  The original Penny are much, much more comfortable than these retros right out of the box.  It seems Nike has been short changing us with these retros in general though as the OG Penny 2 were also well cushioned (both zoom and max) but the pair of white/black Penny 2 I got last year for $29.99 at the Conroe outlet feel stiff as well. For looks only.
ohwell.gif

I've been too scared to even put the Foam Ones I just got on my feet in lieu of this...

Originally Posted by prayformojo

My foams, penny 1's, 2's, 3's, 4's, are all size 11.

One thing i might add are the foams and 2's fit much better than the others in the lineup.

You just don't know... i love it when it fits like a glove.

*throws away baggy magnums*

Originally Posted by prayformojo

My foams, penny 1's, 2's, 3's, 4's, are all size 11.

One thing i might add are the foams and 2's fit much better than the others in the lineup.

You just don't know... i love it when it fits like a glove.

*throws away baggy magnums*

I wanted to get these but passed because 1 I still have my 06 penny 1 on ice and 2 I was able to get another pair of blue foams for $90

I wanted to get these but passed because 1 I still have my 06 penny 1 on ice and 2 I was able to get another pair of blue foams for $90

Good looking out on the Orlando hoh update. I was able to snag the last 10.5. The guys told me all they had left was an 11.5.

Good looking out on the Orlando hoh update. I was able to snag the last 10.5. The guys told me all they had left was an 11.5.

Originally Posted by eciaccord

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I knew they wouldn't sit. I literally got my pair right as the UPS guy was taking them off the truck. 5 pairs were sold by the time I left. Glad you could cop your size!

Originally Posted by eciaccord

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I knew they wouldn't sit. I literally got my pair right as the UPS guy was taking them off the truck. 5 pairs were sold by the time I left. Glad you could cop your size!

Yeah, they run .5 big. I'm a 10.5 and I got a sz. 10 for the penny's.while I went up half a size for the foam 1s. Hope this helped.

Yeah, they run .5 big. I'm a 10.5 and I got a sz. 10 for the penny's.while I went up half a size for the foam 1s. Hope this helped.

they run .5 big
30t6p3b.gif
wanted to wear mine to ball in but got an 11 and a little lose in the hell
frown.gif

they run .5 big
30t6p3b.gif
wanted to wear mine to ball in but got an 11 and a little lose in the hell
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom