Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

For some reason my left shoe kill my pinky toe, just like the CDP 11s, its crazy how the toe box is tight but the heel is loose as hell.

For some reason my left shoe kill my pinky toe, just like the CDP 11s, its crazy how the toe box is tight but the heel is loose as hell.

caleb4god wrote:
Feelin like a freakin genius now for pullin the trigger on these early at PYS.com for $120 shipped.

lol feel the same... i did sneaker.st for $125... wanted a 2nd pair but cant justify paying over retail 
30t6p3b.gif

caleb4god wrote:
Feelin like a freakin genius now for pullin the trigger on these early at PYS.com for $120 shipped.

lol feel the same... i did sneaker.st for $125... wanted a 2nd pair but cant justify paying over retail 
30t6p3b.gif

Good thing I got 2 pairs off pickyourshoes when I had the chance...I was definitely iffy if I should have bought them since I have 3 DS 06 pairs already. Can't have enough since these were my first pair of basketball shoes. On a side note, I just got lucky and got a DS pair in my size of my first pair of cross trainers as well this week: Nike Air Mission aka Junior Seau's in the black/white/blue mids...this has definitely been a GREAT year!!!

Good thing I got 2 pairs off pickyourshoes when I had the chance...I was definitely iffy if I should have bought them since I have 3 DS 06 pairs already. Can't have enough since these were my first pair of basketball shoes. On a side note, I just got lucky and got a DS pair in my size of my first pair of cross trainers as well this week: Nike Air Mission aka Junior Seau's in the black/white/blue mids...this has definitely been a GREAT year!!!

those still looking should try sheikhs, they didn't have my size but i was able to

order them from another store, should be here in about 8 days

those still looking should try sheikhs, they didn't have my size but i was able to

Originally Posted by ed2trey

Will they take a phone order?  On their website it says nike products can only be bought in store, anyone know if this is the case?

Originally Posted by ed2trey

Will they take a phone order?  On their website it says nike products can only be bought in store, anyone know if this is the case?

shoes run so damn big.....ima size 10....these !@+!# fit like a 10.5
30t6p3b.gif
.....havent bought a 9.5 since 9th grade but i should've
frown.gif

shoes run so damn big.....ima size 10....these !@+!# fit like a 10.5
30t6p3b.gif
.....havent bought a 9.5 since 9th grade but i should've
frown.gif

I recommend staying true to size. If you go .5 down in these you will have no room in the toe box.

I recommend staying true to size. If you go .5 down in these you will have no room in the toe box.

I stayed true to size and they're a perfect fit.
So, I wore these yesterday to the mall and they were killing my feet after an hour! These shoes definitely aren't for balling. It felt like I had stone feet or something. They're nice, though.

I stayed true to size and they're a perfect fit.
So, I wore these yesterday to the mall and they were killing my feet after an hour! These shoes definitely aren't for balling. It felt like I had stone feet or something. They're nice, though.

these are moving pretty well in bmore. realized they were produced in much smaller numbers than the previous retros and that they were dryng up so i grabbed my pair a week ago.

these are moving pretty well in bmore. realized they were produced in much smaller numbers than the previous retros and that they were dryng up so i grabbed my pair a week ago.

Reason is that the retros were produced more and ended up not selling too well, so nike decided to produce only a one time drop without restocks probably. So get it now or not get it ever. Probably gonna do the same for all cw but most just probably want the og so the others might sit.

Reason is that the retros were produced more and ended up not selling too well, so nike decided to produce only a one time drop without restocks probably. So get it now or not get it ever. Probably gonna do the same for all cw but most just probably want the og so the others might sit.

Back
Top Bottom