Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

glasses.gif

Turn on NBA Tv right now to see Penny wearing his all white Penny 1s against Houston Rockets......Damn the memories!!!!!

Turn on NBA Tv right now to see Penny wearing his all white Penny 1s against Houston Rockets......Damn the memories!!!!!

Originally Posted by KingOfEastNC

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

COPPED. WANTED THESE MORE THAN THE JORDANS THAT YEAR IN 6TH GRADE.

Exactly.  I can clearly recall telling my mom and the store clerk to put the Concord XI's back.

alien.gif
  Idk About All That... But These Are A Must...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Exactly.  I can clearly recall telling my mom and the store clerk to put the Concord XI's back.

alien.gif
  Idk About All That... But These Are A Must...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That purple c/w is an easy pass,look like a womans edition. I still have my knicks edition, I may cop from the outlets. 1 of the greatest niles imo. The tongue is very unique nomo.

That purple c/w is an easy pass,look like a womans edition. I still have my knicks edition, I may cop from the outlets. 1 of the greatest niles imo. The tongue is very unique nomo.

its funny those blue ones got history for r me i got em for $40 in spring 2007 lol now i gotta get them purple joints!

its funny those blue ones got history for r me i got em for $40 in spring 2007 lol now i gotta get them purple joints!

x3-  I remember not liking the Jordans at first thinking they looked like galoshes sp.?  I got these instead.

x3-  I remember not liking the Jordans at first thinking they looked like galoshes sp.?  I got these instead.

love these soooo much but come on how many retro releases do you need before some of the other og colorways make a return, shame on you nike not giving us everything but just the ones you think will sell best and to give us those black and purples instead of the all white with blue? thats whats pissin me off personally 

love these soooo much but come on how many retro releases do you need before some of the other og colorways make a return, shame on you nike not giving us everything but just the ones you think will sell best and to give us those black and purples instead of the all white with blue? thats whats pissin me off personally 

Back
Top Bottom