Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Originally Posted by thebeaner99

These are classic. So nice but so expensive

you might need to move on to a new brand then. 125 is too expensive?

Originally Posted by thebeaner99

These are classic. So nice but so expensive

you might need to move on to a new brand then. 125 is too expensive?

Originally Posted by zyr12

tired.gif
 Wanna cop these but I already have enough black/grey shoes, college student ftl.
[Mike Epps voice] "All the shoes you sell and you talking about 'college student' muva...." [/Inappropriate Behavior]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by zyr12

tired.gif
 Wanna cop these but I already have enough black/grey shoes, college student ftl.
[Mike Epps voice] "All the shoes you sell and you talking about 'college student' muva...." [/Inappropriate Behavior]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

In my opinion the Knicks colorway is the 2nd best colorway. I love the all white sole that goes all the way around. I sorta wish they wouldve done this to the orlando colorway..sometimes lol

In my opinion the Knicks colorway is the 2nd best colorway. I love the all white sole that goes all the way around. I sorta wish they wouldve done this to the orlando colorway..sometimes lol

4/27

HOH Roosevelt Field got the white/black/grey pair on display they look real good in person. The Nike store in Roosevelt field hasnt received their pairs of the wolf greys or the white/black/grey yet.

4/27

HOH Roosevelt Field got the white/black/grey pair on display they look real good in person. The Nike store in Roosevelt field hasnt received their pairs of the wolf greys or the white/black/grey yet.

^ what other colorway would it have been? it needs to be a color to contrast the white/grey...i would assume the 2 best options are black and navy....i think theyre nice as is. just my opinion of course

^ what other colorway would it have been? it needs to be a color to contrast the white/grey...i would assume the 2 best options are black and navy....i think theyre nice as is. just my opinion of course

I wish the swoosh was grey with black lines, but they are alright as is. I missed out on ndc....hoping for a restock.

I wish the swoosh was grey with black lines, but they are alright as is. I missed out on ndc....hoping for a restock.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

My thoughts exactly. Black swoosh looks out of place.

Back
Top Bottom