Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

So so true bruh so true.

I could have sworn that's how they were back in the days too but I guess I remembered wrong.

It would have been a change from the OG's that would have been for a better look unlike the changes they make to some releases that completely throws the shoe off like the Flightposite 1's
mean.gif
   I wonder if customizers can change that swoosh from white to blue?

I'd DEFINITELY be willing to do that if so.

Last edited:
So so true bruh so true.

I could have sworn that's how they were back in the days too but I guess I remembered wrong.

It would have been a change from the OG's that would have been for a better look unlike the changes they make to some releases that completely throws the shoe off like the Flightposite 1's :smh:

You and me both :lol:

I highly doubt it. The jewel swoosh a solid one piece design if I'm not mistaken.

I could have sworn a few years ago I saw dudes on here that said that their swoosh was falling off from the side of the shoe.

I'm not sure what robtoofresco robtoofresco was thinking but I'm talking about switching out the swoosh from a pair of the regular Orlando's if that swoosh is removable.

I don't want to take that chance though and mess up the kicks like that and I'm SOL... so I'll let other be sacrificial lambs first :lol:

I'm pretty sure the black pair is the orlando cw that will be releasing next month not the pair that the blog sites have been running with that came out in 2011

I'm pretty sure the black pair is the orlando cw that will be releasing next month not the pair that the blog sites have been running with that came out in 2011

ASG will def be copped but i hope you're wrong too :x need those orlandos again

ASG will def be copped but i hope you're wrong too :x need those orlandos again
I don't mind either way because both will be copped even tho I bought a DS pair of the 2011 Orlando cw during the summer. But the news of the Orlando cw came out of nowhere and I think most blog sites are getting the 2 pairs mixed up

You and me both :lol:
I could have sworn a few years ago I saw dudes on here that said that their swoosh was falling off from the side of the shoe.

I'm not sure what robtoofresco robtoofresco was thinking but I'm talking about switching out the swoosh from a pair of the regular Orlando's if that swoosh is removable.

I don't want to take that chance though and mess up the kicks like that and I'm SOL... so I'll let other be sacrificial lambs first :lol:
well my asia packs are falling apart and i could see it being able to be swapped but customized? i dont think so as far as painting or anything but im not an expert

I don't mind either way because both will be copped even tho I bought a DS pair of the 2011 Orlando cw during the summer. But the news of the Orlando cw came out of nowhere and I think most blog sites are getting the 2 pairs mixed up
Oh damn, guess it was too good to be true, never picked up any of the retros of that colorway. Hope you're wrong but had a feeling it's not.

so them Black/White/Royal OG "Orlando" is not actually dropping? why Nike just don't confirm it man

I seen on the shoe game ig that the Orlando droping on October 25th.... I'm probably late but idgaf.lol!

Last edited:
I really wish Nike would had an extra lace hoop like they did with Penny's PE pairs. I hate have to retie these over and over. Only thing I dislike about the shoe

Last edited:
i just want 1 pair of the OG Orlando's and i'm good, it's not like i'm going wear them alot anyway, **** going last me until Jesus come back....i'm going make sure of it lol

They have the tiny "nipples" on the stability wing like the 2011s. Probably threw 3M back on the piping and raised the price $10 lol.

Back
Top Bottom