Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Are we done with colors dropping? Feels anticlimactic for sure.
Well thanks to NT :wink: it didn't end too badly for us, capping it off with a silver colorway, a db nonetheless. Since I copped that and the blacks, if nothing else drops next year, I'll surly be on the hunt again for the reds. Saw 'em in store and really liked them, fresh.

For selfish reasons, wouldn't mind the orlandos, only had the og. :x

I hear u. I want orlandos too. The comfort of the last retro had me rid myself of them.

Pair came in today from nike Portland. Thanks to @AirRaab for putting in that work then letting me get s piece of the pie. Def appreciate it.
Got My Pair in Too!!

These shoes are way better then any Colin Kaepernick Pass!

Glad People Got thur on the Phone Orders!

and the .5 size down was perfect to fit

I grabbed a sz: 10
MAD i didn't grab the Snapback hat that dropped with the shoes!
They're no where to be found!

Last edited:
they got my size on FC right now....tempted but I'm gon grab thos WTK IXs next month then those

Black penny's has already hit clearence outlets
This What I Been Waiting For

YALL know how clearance outlets work?

What do you mean?

They keep going down in price and on sale and we all buy for $50-$60 and we all double up easily.

I haven't purchased a pair from the outlets since like 07-08 so I'm not too sure maybe 2010 I think.

Did something change?

there is a different between CLEARANCE and REGULAR outlets. its been that way since FOREVER.
You do know that DB Penny 1s, DB foams, and DB 3s, etc have also hit CLEARANCE outlets. Doesn't mean squat for 99% of the community. The statement that "Black penny's has already hit clearence outlets" means absolutely nothing especially since most outlets act funny about doing phone orders these days.

Also, and this means nothing to some people, outlets do not introduce product for the low anymore. These are $140. once they hit normal outlets, they will probably be like $129.99 + shipping at first. Yes, they may get down to a lower price but that will be a long time from now.

Couple Surevy $5 off codes

some F&F Disco

and whatever else stackable disco they can come up with will be thrown at some BLK Penny's

Why not, Not Why

Couple Surevy $5 off codes

some F&F Disco

and whatever else stackable disco they can come up with will be thrown at some BLK Penny's

Why not, Not Why

Or you can get them off of an online retailer when they drop the price and allow promo codes :D

Been wearing the hell out of my 11.5 all stars 8)

If I do get to double up for a lower price I'm going size 11 though.

I think I'm gonna pass on the WTK10s and grab the DBs next month. Prices at 275 aren't too bad :sobssilently

Back
Top Bottom