Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

FSAFSMH.gif

I have a feeling the OG's CW will be releasing in the fall. Just in time for the new NBA season. Just like they released the 2014's in October and releasing the Air More Uptempo's in 2020. Hopefully I'm wrong, and they release in the summer.
Take that negative attitude out of here🤣🤣🤣

I'd rather them not do collabs on mid 90s Nike basketball retro models. While I'm sure the people over at SS have good intentions and just want to show love to this model, the vision just doesn't carry over well on a shoe like this IMO. OG cws only on this kind of stuff.

I'd rather them not do collabs on mid 90s Nike basketball retro models. While I'm sure the people over at SS have good intentions and just want to show love to this model, the vision just doesn't carry over well on a shoe like this IMO. OG cws only on this kind of stuff.
Interesting take.

I just hope I can get a pair of each. Fine with any CW of the Social Status collabs.

Agreed. It doesn't work on any level. I mean, as long as the OG stuff comes out too I don't really care.

Back
Top Bottom