Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Alas, the tinted sole makes up for it.

If anythang, I'ma stickler for trinkets, props and gimmicks.

Also under the impression that the black set comes equipped with extra laces... anybody confirm that notion, please?

Both CWs I think comes with extra laces that match the Velcro swooshes.

I haven’t seen a unboxing of the black pair, but seen them with the white CW.

E05DFCC2-9542-474A-B837-B567F41555D5.jpeg

😎

Lol you can’t put the yellow swoosh and wonder why it looks 1000000 percent different. Why not show the Velcro swoosh as it is? It’s blue and doesn’t take much away from the shoe. If Orlando’s go nuts, these are a perfect replacement since 300 or more for a GR is a joke especially with 1988 technology

Why does everyone assume the Orlando’s will be $300+ or even that hard to get? I just don’t see it. They might be slightly annoying to obtain on RD but I think everyone in here who wants a pair should be able to copp fairly easy when it’s all said and done. If the SS release is any indication I don’t these being that big of a problem to get. I think we’re hyping them up more in this thread than anything.

Why does everyone assume the Orlando’s will be $300+ or even that hard to get? I just don’t see it. They might be slightly annoying to obtain on RD but I think everyone in here who wants a pair should be able to copp fairly easy when it’s all said and done. If the SS release is any indication I don’t these being that big of a problem to get. I think we’re hyping them up more in this thread than anything.
because recent nike bb retros have been a pain, granted they weren't made in gs sizes like the Penny's are, so it might be a good sign.

While I agree with you, in Los Angeles they sell well. 2006 Shiekh put them out and they were sold out by lunch

I won't make a prediction personally, but if the most popular colorways of the Barkleys and Griffeys were any indictaion then those were a pain to try to track down and at least shortly after release were well above 300 in bigger sizes (haven't looked in a while). You would certainly assume that Penny's are more popular than both of those lines.

Not trying to debate you on it, we seen a dip in market now and all types of weird things the last few years with shipments and such, but the above is probably why people assume that to be the case.

I won't make a prediction personally, but if the most popular colorways of the Barkleys and Griffeys were any indictaion then those were a pain to try to track down and at least shortly after release were well above 300 in bigger sizes (haven't looked in a while). You would certainly assume that Penny's are more popular than both of those lines.

Not trying to debate you on it, we seen a dip in market now and all types of weird things the last few years with shipments and such, but the above is probably why people assume that to be the case.

Yeah but iirc those two releases had the misfortune of releasing during the height or beginning of Covid with all distribution delays etc. Resellers took advantage and capitalized on all of that. Prices for most shoes were highly inflated at that time. They also didn’t release in GS sizes and were somewhat limited. All Griffeys besides the freshwaters were pretty available, in my area at least but I agree that they were way harder to get than they should’ve been. Idk I’m just saying I think a lot of people are over projecting the hype for this release. I think these will be no more than $230-$240 resell if not less. If they make a lot of them (which it looks like they will) most pairs should be had around retail.

Yeah but iirc those two releases had the misfortune of releasing during the height of Covid with all distribution delays etc. Resellers took advantage and capitalized on all of that. Prices for most shoes were highly inflated at that time. They also didn’t release in GS sizes and were somewhat limited. All Griffeys besides the freshwaters were pretty available, in my area at least but I agree that they were way harder to get than they should’ve been. Idk I’m just saying I think a lot of people are over projecting the hype for this release. I think these will be no more than $230 resell if not less. If they make a lot of them (which it looks like they will) most pairs should be had around retail.
I like to be the pessimist in these situations and just take it as a win if they are an easy scoop. Makes it easier on my brain, and I won’t get mad if I strike out lol

Back
Top Bottom