Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

its never bad for the small sizes.

problem is we all have foot sizes 10.5 and up

but nike continues to make a bunch of size 9 and unders when they should allocate it to bigger sizes.
THIS.

I can't understand how I see size allocation and see 8s and 9s have like 10000 pairs then see an 11 have like 8000 and then my 11.5 is 4000 like TF they thinking?

THIS.

I can't understand how I see size allocation and see 8s and 9s have like 10000 pairs then see an 11 have like 8000 and then my 11.5 is 4000 like TF they thinking?
Because they are trying to please their Asian market which is huge and happens to be small footers. Sucks for us but its business smh.

Because they are trying to please their Asian market which is huge and happens to be small footers. Sucks for us but its business smh.

nah don’t think it has to do with that at all.
size 9 is usually the sample size so would make more sense be able to produce more pairs in those size instead of big foot size since it’s prob easier/quicker/cheaper to push them out

Think these would have been favored more had they released either well before or after the OG retro run.
Both are clean never the less and actually like the blue bottom treatment, projects a sort of Penny 2 vibe. Blacked out midsole on inner panel is also nice touch.

20220727_151017.jpg

Anyone that got shipped wrong shoes from Social Status get a response yet? Ordered the Sand color way and got the Black color way.

Been over a week since I sent Social Status an email about them messing up my order.

Anyone that got shipped wrong shoes from Social Status get a response yet? Ordered the Sand color way and got the Black color way.

Been over a week since I sent Social Status an email about them messing up my order.
I got an 11.5 in the sand color if you want to trade for the blacks I’m down.

Ss need to ship my pairs

I'm still waiting for mines to ship period. Got this email today...

Screenshot_2022-07-27-18-05-31-77.jpg

Last edited:
That's crazy about that social status email. I ordered the black version couple of days after that link was posted. Shipped today, size 10 btw.

I was one of the people that got the wrong color/ size. They ended up shipping me the black pair right after I replied to receive a refund last Friday.

I was one of the unfortunate ones to order one of each color and received 2 pairs of Desert Sand. I called the PA store seeing that they were the one that sent me the wrong color per order number and they told me to reach out to:

penny1@socialstatus-projects.com.

so for anyone else that gets jacked, hit them up. my only issue is, I'm sure they won't have the blk/wht/blue in my size!
I got my black pair in from social status and they sent me the wrong size. Ordered a 10 and was sent a 10.5. Paid $25 in shipping to be sent the wrong size. 😡

Back
Top Bottom