Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

it feels like it should of out of the box, now don't get me wrong, i didn't do much cutting, just the very end of the rubber piece that was rubbing against my foot
This is a design flaw that does not get brought up enough and nike perpetuates this issue. That flap DIGS into the inner side of your foot below the ankle bone. I did the same and trimmed it as well.

Funny thing is that it is more prominent on left foot more than the right. I tried on multiple pairs and they are all like this.

This is a design flaw that does not get brought up enough and nike perpetuates this issue. That flap DIGS into the inner side of your foot below the ankle bone. I did the same and trimmed it as well.

Funny thing is that it is more prominent on left foot more than the right. I tried on multiple pairs and they are all like this.
my og's to my knowledge never had that discomfort or the retros prior to this new batch, homes are fine, Allstars are fine, but Orlando’s needed to be chopped.

Ahhh man I think I’m good on the Memphis tigers and SS pairs. oG only for me. Maybe the Knicks colorway if that ever returns

26A5FD3E-642F-40DB-93F4-41B7932680C9.jpeg

World of a different goodness gracious

it feels like it should of out of the box, now don't get me wrong, i didn't do much cutting, just the very end of the rubber piece that was rubbing against my foot

Received these earlier this week from Sneakeroom. I’m hyped on them but would feel even better if I had Orlando’s to go along with them. Same with my homes.
man I feel the same way. It’s like it won’t let me be all they satisfied.

Received these earlier this week from Sneakeroom. I’m hyped on them but would feel even better if I had Orlando’s to go along with them. Same with my homes. Def glad to have them though. Never thought I see these in my collection.
B497CEA6-1BD4-4457-84F7-FB1CA02AFCB2.jpeg
4CB86700-9497-4B01-AA93-CE3D4126AF9E.jpeg
1014BD80-7B23-47BC-909B-C137488FC473.jpeg
7673DFC8-29E0-468C-A927-917253BFB2F0.jpeg

Love seeing pics of these. blk/blue with the hits of silver just work!

Back
Top Bottom