Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Why do they keep giving us **** that we don’t want, instead of producing more pairs of what we actually want?

It’s like Nike is in competition with Mitchell And Ness to see who can produce the most bull**** destined for clearance racks. Smh.

Why do they keep giving us **** that we don’t want, instead of producing more pairs of what we actually want?

It’s like Nike is in competition with Mitchell And Ness to see who can produce the most bull**** destined for clearance racks. Smh.
Like I said, seems like the Jordan strategy. Hold back on the Orlandos and try to sucker people into buying this other stuff first because they say, eff it, I’ll get these other Pennys because that’s all I can get right now. Then come back with Orlandos and watch the same people buy those, too. If they just dropped the OGs and called it a day till the next go around, they’d be leaving unit sales on the table. Sucks for us, makes sense for Nike’s revenue.

Style Code: FD0783-010
Color: Black/White-Black
Price: $190

nike-air-max-penny-1-tiger-stripe-fd0783-010-release-date-1.jpg
nike-air-max-penny-1-tiger-stripe-fd0783-010-release-date-2.jpg
nike-air-max-penny-1-tiger-stripe-fd0783-010-release-date-3.jpg
nike-air-max-penny-1-tiger-stripe-fd0783-010-release-date-4.jpg
nike-air-max-penny-1-tiger-stripe-fd0783-010-release-date-5.jpg
nike-air-max-penny-1-tiger-stripe-fd0783-010-release-date-6.jpg
nike-air-max-penny-1-tiger-stripe-fd0783-010-release-date-7.jpg
nike-air-max-penny-1-tiger-stripe-fd0783-010-release-date-8.jpg

These would have been ok if they weren't leather.

Like I said, seems like the Jordan strategy. Hold back on the Orlandos and try to sucker people into buying this other stuff first because they say, eff it, I’ll get these other Pennys because that’s all I can get right now. Then come back with Orlandos and watch the same people buy those, too. If they just dropped the OGs and called it a day till the next go around, they’d be leaving unit sales on the table. Sucks for us, makes sense for Nike’s revenue.

That’s so messed up. But they’ll get a lot of ppl like that.

Have these out in rotation for the first time this month and actually like them so much more than initially felt i would.
At first it was like...meh..theyre cool since i didnt hit on Orlandos but now im glad theyre in the collection.
Hopefully the Orlando spring/summer restock is legit.

Back
Top Bottom