Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

I got a feeling they might ship.. seeing this happen after the rep saying they were looking. I clicked store options and everything went grey so I'm thinking stock is coming from the warehouse. I feel like theyv'e shipped out stuff to me in the past but hoping they don't cancel.

How they canceling orders though!?
i looked back in this thread. did your pair ship already?

i have been burnt a couple of times by getting my order in then sharing the wealth. happened with the freshwater griffeys and a jordan retro

there is no rhyme or reason for their cancelling. you can get your order in before everyone else and yours get cancelled and the people who ordered after you get a pair.

i have been burnt a couple of times by getting my order in then sharing the wealth. happened with the freshwater griffeys and a jordan retro

there is no rhyme or reason for their cancelling. you can get your order in before everyone else and yours get cancelled and the people who ordered after you get a pair.
Yeah it did, arriving tomorrow.

Yeah I ordered on Friday night right after blacklion23 blacklion23 posted, got a cancel like an hr later. Only for them to restock and ship others.

I don't expect this one to ship either but it was worth a shot.

I missed my size 10 on restock but got this email

Don’t get how they fan have fsr pop up but still trying to fulfill my order I placed on Saturday

B401AE55-3C51-49E2-972E-F99331B9635C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom