Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

I like how they quietly stocked on Hibbetts. Everyone can now get their pair and below retail at that!
Yep the sneaker group monitors ain’t monitoring these on hibbet anymore. Hibbet shoes when not monitored are so easy to hit. Last year the monitors were broken for a couple of hours and during that time military black 4s restocked and sat on the site for hours lol. My boys and I were able to cop. Gotta love it !

Yep the sneaker group monitors ain’t monitoring these on hibbet anymore. Hibbet shoes when not monitored are so easy to hit. Last year the monitors were broken for a couple of hours and during that time military black 4s restocked and sat on the site for hours lol. My boys and I were able to cop. Gotta love it !

Yeah I haven't seen any mention of them on Solelinks or anything either. I love it.

This is what I mean when I say pro-gatekeeping.

Love seeing this. I was looking at the page last night and was thinking it would be nice if they restocked in the morning. I guessed right. This is just like when the Barkleys kept dropping. I hope those that were looking and really want a pair get what they want and at below retail at that. Check the NT notification! It's not false hope like before we got the initial official announcement of the homes 😂

Went to 3 Hibbett's locally around Orlando this morning. No one had a clue about them and they did not have them on the shelves.
i may have had some free time and checked almost every city ive ever heard of for the "pick up in store" option and the only city in America i could find with any hits was Pensacola Florida.

i may have had some free time and checked almost every city ive ever heard of for the "pick up in store" option and the only city in America i could find with any hits was Pensacola Florida.
That's where my first pair is coming from. That is about 6 to 7 hours away from Orlando.

I have an active Hibbett monitor and funny thing is that it updates regularly but I haven't seen it ping the Orlandos once. It'll ping some random dunks and once in a blue moon even the Cement 3s, but not once the Orlandos. Real strange but works out for you guys so that's great!

Retail? these Need to be $75 by now lol (Edinburgh, IN outlet location)
8C76F90F-F991-435D-B2CE-7AF6F89E9275.jpeg

Last edited:
I have an active Hibbett monitor and funny thing is that it updates regularly but I haven't seen it ping the Orlandos once. It'll ping some random dunks and once in a blue moon even the Cement 3s, but not once the Orlandos. Real strange but works out for you guys so that's great!

How does an OG get a monitor here? 👀👀

Back
Top Bottom