Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Originally Posted by VAHustler

I still need the penny 1's. I don't want to pay retail, but looks like i'ma have to
try buying from footlocker with the $25 off $100 or more VIP BDay coupon if u can find them at footlocker still.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

I still need the penny 1's. I don't want to pay retail, but looks like i'ma have to
try buying from footlocker with the $25 off $100 or more VIP BDay coupon if u can find them at footlocker still.

Where did the Orlando's go?! I went to Footlocker and they said they never got any... Were they really that limited??

Where did the Orlando's go?! I went to Footlocker and they said they never got any... Were they really that limited??

The arch on this shoes is way too high and cause discomfort for me. Same thing happen to my half cent. I think im going to return them because it's not comfortable at all

The arch on this shoes is way too high and cause discomfort for me. Same thing happen to my half cent. I think im going to return them because it's not comfortable at all

getting mine in tomorrow. thanks again bro
pimp.gif

these remind me of Atlantic Penny II Retros...pretty limited but then a few months later, EVERY store had em....will the same go for these?

getting mine in tomorrow. thanks again bro
pimp.gif

these remind me of Atlantic Penny II Retros...pretty limited but then a few months later, EVERY store had em....will the same go for these?

Originally Posted by KenJi714

The arch on this shoes is way too high and cause discomfort for me. Same thing happen to my half cent.  
Thought I Was The Only One... Felt That On My Eggplants But Had No Problems With The Cranberries... I Guess Its Jus The Luck Of The Draw As Far As That...

Im Still Madd That Didnt Put 3M On These...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by KenJi714

The arch on this shoes is way too high and cause discomfort for me. Same thing happen to my half cent.  
Thought I Was The Only One... Felt That On My Eggplants But Had No Problems With The Cranberries... I Guess Its Jus The Luck Of The Draw As Far As That...

Im Still Madd That Didnt Put 3M On These...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DeLaChris

Any word if were going to get a restock on the Orlando's?

nike tweeted and said no they wont restock and they were limited.

Originally Posted by DeLaChris

Any word if were going to get a restock on the Orlando's?

nike tweeted and said no they wont restock and they were limited.

These popped up on online at a bunch of places but sold pretty quick, Ebay has the dumb prices on their site, still some small sizes and scattered left online.

These popped up on online at a bunch of places but sold pretty quick, Ebay has the dumb prices on their site, still some small sizes and scattered left online.

Picked'em up today at retail. I'm not sure how people saying these aren't comfy. I think they are the most comfortable shoe I've put on out of the box in awhile. This is saying a lot since I have troubles a lot of time since my right foot is a decent clip smaller than my left foot so a lot of times its swimming no matter what. These felt really good all around on it's first time out of the box.

Picked'em up today at retail. I'm not sure how people saying these aren't comfy. I think they are the most comfortable shoe I've put on out of the box in awhile. This is saying a lot since I have troubles a lot of time since my right foot is a decent clip smaller than my left foot so a lot of times its swimming no matter what. These felt really good all around on it's first time out of the box.

Originally Posted by zmdawg

these must be your only shoes because they are definitely not in the top 30 as far as comfort go.
i wore my pair on saturday to the mall and felt like my insole was made from cardboard.

Back
Top Bottom