Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Just heard these run big, a homie of mine bought them as well and he said I might have to do a swap...damnnn :x

Just heard these run big, a homie of mine bought them as well and he said I might have to do a swap...damnnn
sick.gif
they def run big

i have really wide feet and these were fine a half size down 

^^^^ Yes!!!...I have them too and the leather on these are ridiculous. I wish they would release exactly the same.

Wow awesome thread,im so looking forward to the white/red penny ones,that's gonna be a fresh colorway,the penny ones are some of my fav kicks of all time.

Adelpho'CooL'
Collect 4 Life
Nassau,Bahamas

Wow these run a tad bigger than the 2011 version. A smidge wider. I tried a 9.5 and 10, and the 10 I had more heel slippage than i did with the 2011 version. The 2014 9.5 fits me better an more comfy than the 2011 9.5. I suggest y'all try them on in store for y'all selves.

Penny's are such a nice alternative to Js. Classics,Not too much hype, easy cops. Only one is the foamposite and half the ppl who own foams don't even know who penny hardaway is.

i wouldnt say that, the orlandos were limited and sold out last time they released

You mean these!?:

I broke them out a few times. Need a retro so that I can put these away.

I got my '96's online this morning with a $20 rewards and another $20 coupon. Can't wait to rock them!

what shoe size do you have?

Wow these run a tad bigger than the 2011 version. A smidge wider. I tried a 9.5 and 10, and the 10 I had more heel slippage than i did with the 2011 version. The 2014 9.5 fits me better an more comfy than the 2011 9.5. I suggest y'all try them on in store for y'all selves.
What's your tts?

Back
Top Bottom