Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

yes

I just got cashback on the Pennys and The AJ 1s! 
pimp.gif
damn u cooking fam 

grabbed my son a pair last week so im gucci 

Last edited:
Damn son why you got to be so salty for? Nike doesn't oversell anymore, their inventory system is spot on.

Why would I be salty I don't care about this colorway. I did say congrats to him. Just a heads up to him that's all.

Spot on my *** I would have a pair right now |I

First time doing this and I was successful

Shout out to my jobs network(UPS :pimp: )

I was logged into one computer and my phone at the same time... Was watching the countdown and once it hit 0, I added a 10.5 on both... So I was waiting, then decided to try the computer next to me and boom, not even 30 seconds it was added to my cart...

Weird that I was able to get it a few minutes after but I'm not complaining :lol: :pimp:

Managed to check out manually this morning. Very excited for these. I scooped up a GS size I. These two weeks ago and hey look fantastic in person.

First time doing this and I was successful

Shout out to my jobs network(UPS
pimp.gif
)

I was logged into one computer and my phone at the same time... Was watching the countdown and once it hit 0, I added a 10.5 on both... So I was waiting, then decided to try the computer next to me and boom, not even 30 seconds it was added to my cart...

Weird that I was able to get it a few minutes after but I'm not complaining
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Same thing happened to me, i used my cellphone to add to cart at exactly 8am and waited for like one minute, then i used laptop to add manually and within one minute it was in my cart, but my cellphone got OOS later.

Same thing happened to me, i used my cellphone to add to cart at exactly 8am and waited for like one minute, then i used laptop to add manually and within one minute it was in my cart, but my cellphone got OOS later.

I'm in the same boat as y'all. I added on my laptop first, added on my cellphone 20 secs later. After about 30secs it added to cart. Laptop eventually got OOS. All manual too

+1
I had bots running on two laptops (yes I've gone to the dark side). Was in line for a couple minutes. Picked up my phone and said what the heck. Tried from my phone at 8:03 and they went str8 to cart.

Nike done something, just don't know what

dbs are very nice but they shouldn't have thrown the 49ers logo on em. kinda ruins it for me.

+1
I had bots running on two laptops (yes I've gone to the dark side). Was in line for a couple minutes. Picked up my phone and said what the heck. Tried from my phone at 8:03 and they went str8 to cart.

Nike done something, just don't know what
most definate nike did something,usually my whole TL is flooded with success from certain ATC companys not this week tho... All i saw was excuses from them saying nike changed something up...hopefully these will end up in the homes of true 9er fans

Last edited:
they gotta do something drastic every week, that's the only way to keep an even playing field.

Yup, my dumb self forgot what time zone I'm in and set my alarm an hour too late. Guess I'll just get some camera equipment

Back
Top Bottom