Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Oooooo I def need a pair. I had the ASG retro from 2014 but the actual fit was weird. It’s wishful thinking but I hope they correct the sizing this time around. Still gonna try to grab one even though the beasts will go hard for these like they do anything else with some modicum of notoriety

Oooooo I def need a pair. I had the ASG retro from 2014 but the actual fit was weird. It’s wishful thinking but I hope they correct the sizing this time around. Still gonna try to grab one even though the beasts will go hard for these like they do anything else with some modicum of notoriety
The problem I had with the 2014 pair besides the lack of cushioning was that the shoe zero padding. That made the fit of the shoe really weird imo

Looks like we’re getting a retro next year

OH snap. Finally is right. I have my 2006 or whatever year it was retro in great shape, even the air bags look OK, but I know if I wear them, they'll probably blow out/fall apart. My OG Air Force Operates looked OK, then I wore them three times a year or so ago, put them away, and when I went back to them a few months later, the max bags were basically flat. So I need a new pair of Penny 1 Orlandos, it's one of the best sigs of all time. Sold my '08 2s last year, and didn't like that last retro of them so passed. They need to do those right again, as well.

About damn time
My Knicks and 2010 are holding up nicely but definitely need more pennys

We need some Pippens too my 08 Air bags just gave out today 😖
I need some new black/red Pip 1s bad. Have one pair of ‘08s left but they’ll probably blow out if I wear them now. Plus that retro had cement for cushioning. Dunno why I didn’t buy a pair of the 2015 retro SMFH

I still remember when I was small, I chosen these orlando 1 over concord 11 for my birthday gift, that was almost 25 years ago:wow:.

Me too. Parents took me to Just For Feet to get new shoes when I was 10. Ended up with the Penny's. It has been my all-time favorite sneaker ever since.

Last time they dropped, I bought 5 pairs. I had 3 DS pairs left, but ended up selling all of them to fund our first home. Can't wait to restock my closet.

I always have to find a pair of third-party insoles to put in Penny 1s.

Last time a dude on NT recommended a great pair but I forgot the brand it was so long ago

They help a lot with the comfort

What I really wish they would do is add the extra lace hole on the shoes like they did on Penny's PEs. It helps the issues with heel slip and the tongue moving.

nike-air-max-penny-1-game-worn-autographed-01.jpg

I hope they don't put the tongue they put on the last pairs on these in hope of solving an issue that could easily be solved in a better way...
nike-air-max-penny-1-warriors-release-date-685153-401-pair

I'm not sure how but my 2006 pair is somehow still holding up great. They've been worn alot too, I aint complaining though will be happy to have a newer pair, hopefully with better cushioning

Only saw one person with them in 96. Nobody in my school had them. Nike needs to finally retro that color this time around. Next to MJ Penny had the best line at that time.

Never saw anyone anywhere wear the home white. 1 guy from the Varsity BBall team had the black cw.

Back
Top Bottom