Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Glad to see the Home’s coming back for those that have been waiting for them. Me personally, that pair does nothing for me. I’m ALL IN for Orlando’s tho. The sizing on this shoe has been weird for me in the past having owned the all star pair from 2014 but I’m still sticking with my true size on these and will wear two pairs of socks or something if I have to lol

Wore Knicks yesterday

78506928-AB2A-4F48-953D-4E0EB3CA3810.jpeg

Hate to be that guy and give any sort of hype to a pair of sneakers , but I have a feeling those homes gonna sell pretty good with summer right around the corner and these being a great sort of All-white shoe. A clean pair of these with some Orlando Mitchell & Ness shorts (which I have8):smokin) or some nice denim shorts.....that's gonna be the move

man... i wanna get 'em, but after that first scuff tho......
Wear wounds, theyll still be dope with a scuff or two imo worn shoes look better than DS in most cases.
That plus the majority of the side is rubber which is easier to clean up scuffs on. Prefer to grab the blacks whenever they do decide to drop. Hopefully we get some sort of heads up but who knows?

After seeing more photos in different lighting it does look like the blue swoosh is lighter than it should be on the homes. Good thing I'm mostly just looking forward to the Orlando's. When can we get those? :smh:

Back
Top Bottom