Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

I never knew there was a way to reverse the yellowing on uppers I only know about using the island boy liquid for yellow soles.
Absolutely,
not so much the leather upper but the rubber side panels extending up from the sole can definitely be treated once it goes yellow.
If its rubber/plastic it can be treated no differently than the sole no problems. Only issue is runoff that may contact the leather but that can be easily remedied especially on this pair.

Here’s a pic I saw on IG. Guess the blue don’t look all that bad…
80E428DB-72A8-46C1-B227-533266E21100.jpeg

Here’s a pic I saw on IG. Guess the blue don’t look all that bad…
80E428DB-72A8-46C1-B227-533266E21100.jpeg
It’s still wrong, though. Nike is straight-up trolling anymore. How difficult is it to use the right color on a retro? Forget about shape and tiny details like we usually look at … we’re literally talking about color. Blue. The color that was on a Penny shoe in the first place because of his team colors. And they can’t or won’t even get THAT right.
Imagine if they’d never retroed, I dunno, say Concords. And then they finally come along, except the patent is actually dark gray instead of black. It’s reached ludicrous levels of idiocy. And for what?🤣

Air bags are not blown. At least mine aren't anyway. Still wearable, but I see a reglue for mine on the horizon.

64..Dreamcast..SNES annnd believe thats an original PS2 box?
May be an obvious but by any chance are the air bags blown already? Wondering how it feels on foot post deflation.
They are soft around the edges but very firm in the middle and don’t feel like they will pop but you never know. They have been reglued. Yeah PS2 box with system I found at goodwill lol yeah I like my retro systems

I won’t deny that the Home cw is clean AF, but I don’t think they’ll age well or as well as the Away cw. Plus, I don’t think I’ll wear them that often to make them worth it, so issa pass for me.
I feel you. But I’ve been waiting on these joints since 95/96. I don’t care if they’re dirty in the first month, they’re bought! I’m a desk jockey now a days so it’ll be hard for me to just trash them. They’ll pretty much be glorified house shoes.😂🤣😂

I absolutely hate watching videos like that, but in this case I wanted to see some closer details. I see they fixed the pull tab on the back, but the swoosh is not exactly royal. I think these will sit around for a while. Still iffy on the double up. The shade of blue bothers me.

I absolutely hate watching videos like that, but in this case I wanted to see some closer details. I see they fixed the pull tab on the back, but the swoosh is not exactly royal. I think these will sit around for a while. Still iffy on the double up. The shade of blue bothers me.
I started with sound, I quickly went to mute..

The blue actually looks decent. Double up for sure cause I'm going to beat the hell up of the first pair.

Back
Top Bottom