Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Yea. Bout to be stationed out there the next two years
Appreciate what you do,
enjoy the time there soak it all up and if possible make some Korean friends. Easily my favorite country had the chance to live in, culture and all had an amazing time.
Last but not least if it not already shared always keep in mind Uncle Sam is gonna get his whether in or out...make sure you get yours. 👊🏼👊🏼

Appreciate what you do,
enjoy the time there soak it all up and if possible make some Korean friends. Easily my favorite country had the chance to live in, culture and all had an amazing time.
Last but not least if it not already shared always keep in mind Uncle Sam is gonna get his whether in or out...make sure you get yours. 👊🏼👊🏼
That’s a FACT! If you’re sick, hurt ANYTHING get it documented! Thank us later..

Appreciate what you do,

That’s a FACT! If you’re sick, hurt ANYTHING get it documented! Thank us later..

NT APPRECIATES YOU
I appreciate y’all. This September makes 15 years in. Gonna be my second tour in Korea. Just first with my family. Got command sponsored. We’re looking forward to it. If y’all need anything be sure to let me know. I’ll keep my eyes open out there for releases

Pairs are coming in for those that copped on Stockx!
3D631BF2-8378-47BE-B79E-F5C0CBA9EBF8.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom