Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Don't mean to derail but Jshortt?! :wow::wow:

Us OGs gotta stick together man

Exactly. jshortt jshortt 's info is always on point. If he says he saw an official Nike email about this, you can take it to the bank. Doesn't mean some random shops won't ignore it and release their stock if they have it, but you can best believe there is not going to be an official widespread release across footsites and most other retailers come Friday.

GroundedDopeyAlpinegoat-small.gif

Does anyone know if foot stores are getting these? I'm in Hawaii and can't figure out if anyone is getting them. Foot stores are saying they don't know if they'll get them.
I can't help you but enjoy Hawaii! That's my dream vacation in the states when I'm able!

Not mad at that "Dust" pair at all. Better than the SS pair which now makes both SS ones pointless lol.

Does anyone know if foot stores are getting these? I'm in Hawaii and can't figure out if anyone is getting them. Foot stores are saying they don't know if they'll get them.

Not a foot store, but I’d give KITH a shot. They’ve stocked retro Nike Basketball releases.

Man I really hope the kids don’t want these joints. Just let me get one pair of shoes without having to go through hell and high water to get them! 🙏🏿
It’s honestly looking like they don’t even know what these are.. I’ve talked to, what sounded like teenagers, every local store I called. They had no idea what a Air Max Penny 1 was…. “Yeah we getting those black & blue 1s” 😂

Good sizes were gone when they tweeted the link

I’ll bet on the Social Status collabs releasing at the end of July/beginning of August.

Man I really hope the kids don’t want these joints. Just let me get one pair of shoes without having to go through hell and high water to get them! 🙏🏿
Right?!? Man I had a hard time grabbing the fresh water griffeys where I’m at atleast. And I was thinking man these sold out? The majority of the younger ones don’t even know who Griffey is!

Tampa Florida here and my local mall got no pairs in, which is probably happening a lot and caused it to get pushed back. Hopefully the regular release gets way more pairs but I will be checking another mall when the open just in case.

I’m thinking they will release online for DTLR. I’ve called every store in my area and none have mens sizes. But have GS.

Back
Top Bottom