Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Weird! I signed up for instore appointment but I never went to the store to sign up. I figured I would be passing as they are to similar to the Orlando’s.

I ended up winning both. Not sure if I’m going to proceed

16F64D4B-95AA-4C6D-8980-835084574218.png
E1CA822A-34D9-47AA-872B-43460A2A6BDF.png

I want the white home pair more so. I’ve had two of the three retros of the road pair. I can make do without those if it comes down to it.

Weird! I signed up for instore appointment but I never went to the store to sign up. I figured I would be passing as they are to similar to the Orlando’s.

I ended up winning both. Not sure if I’m going to proceed

16F64D4B-95AA-4C6D-8980-835084574218.png
E1CA822A-34D9-47AA-872B-43460A2A6BDF.png
Same for me, I entered in-store for both but I couldn’t show up because I had something that popped up. They still sent me an email win, maybe they made hella pairs or in-store check ins don’t matter?

Picked up the SS black pair. I actually like that blue sole better than the white sole on the OGs. Plus with Nike Basketball supplying such limited quantities of the OG re-releases wanted to avoid the headache.

Picked up the SS black pair. I actually like that blue sole better than the white sole on the OGs. Plus with Nike Basketball supplying such limited quantities of the OG re-releases wanted to avoid the headache.
Same thought I had. Barkleys re release was a mess.

Haven’t seen the SS in person but looking at the pics, the material looks better.

Same! I think it depends on size too. Not Nike Basketball but copping Air Trainer 1 Chlorophyll's in a 13 or 14 was a mess for me. Literally click the page and just those sizes were gone. :angry:

Heel slip still a thing with this years pairs? Might size down if it is…The last round of drops really messed me up with how bad it was…Older pairs never gave me issues…

Heel slip still a thing with this years pairs? Might size down if it is…The last round of drops really messed me up with how bad it was…Older pairs never gave me issues…
Also wanna know about this. Sizing was always weird to me on Pennys. 1s moved around a lot on my feet. 2s could often feel too snug.

Not surprised their sitting. Could be the price or folks waiting on the OGs. Anyways very nostalgic pair of shoes even though it’s a collab take on an OG colorway.

I’m glad to have gotten a pair.

Back
Top Bottom