Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Pic via ig
C93FB114-B9B4-4D5E-9D7E-CAADF4471C6B.jpeg
F54EC116-CE8C-4898-BA73-0C9CE70A0ADD.jpeg

Launch at Social Status for $230 shipped made me turn in my grave with that $25 shipping. :smh:

Luckily, my patience paid off & I got the black SS pair for 35 cents less than retail from xhibition.co just now. 🤑

My All time FAVORITE Nike Shoe! 🔥👌😎
It’s the Greatest Shoe Nike’s EVER made. An Un-paralleled silhouette - The Air Max Penny 1.
🔥🔥🔥

If I can land the white SS pair for about the same I’ll try. Otherwise I’m here waiting for the OG Landos, Home, All-Stars & Knicks. 👀🤣

Last edited:
Are only the tan social status pennys up? What about the Orlando inspired pair?

Out of luck if you’re a big footer.

I think the social status look great, but there's just something missing between them and the OGs

Sizing tip- or at least what I found if anyone may find this helpful.
I wear a 9.5 in almost all my sneakers.
Got the Penny 1 Homes in a 9.5, fit is good all around except I get the notorious heel slip this shoe is known for.
Got the SS Black 1s in a size 9. Get the same amount of heel slip but like the way the 9.5 fits better.
In summary, going down a half size did nothing to reduce the heel slip on this shoe.

This was the case in previous penny 1 retros, no matter the size i bought, still had heel slip. So I recommend stick to your size. These ran a little large to me but not enough to go down half a size. YMMV

Back
Top Bottom