Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

The jewel swoosh is a solid fit but too flimsy to just add some Velcro to the back and not think it’ll break. Gonna try and attach it to one pair of the included Velcro swooshes for support and durability. Chose the mustard ones (my least fav). Painting it white first then gonna use barge cement to glue them together. Ill post pics when complete

Attachments

• 2B35B7E7-936D-4622-B778-6348E9D9448B.jpeg
    2B35B7E7-936D-4622-B778-6348E9D9448B.jpeg
    323.3 KB · Views: 322
  • 729B9D40-21DC-45DE-94EE-9AC847DB975B.jpeg
    729B9D40-21DC-45DE-94EE-9AC847DB975B.jpeg
    266.5 KB · Views: 900
**** i shouldnt have did the draw for feature. they got a store in cali. they bout to tax me if i win.

My oneness order was showing as pending on my cc but has now disappeared completely is this normal?

Anything to worry about has this happened to anybody else that ordered the homes Monday?

My oneness order was showing as pending on my cc but has now disappeared completely is this normal?

Anything to worry about has this happened to anybody else that ordered the homes Monday?
Mine still says pending on the CC. and the "Shop" app shows ordered placed, but no tracking number yet. It also says in the top banner 10-14 business days for shipping due to order volume

My shop app shows the same and Ive had no cancellation email just thought it strange the charge disappeared

I was fully expecting it to take the 10-14 days to ship and the payment stay pending until then.

The jewel swoosh is a solid fit but too flimsy to just add some Velcro to the back and not think it’ll break. Gonna try and attach it to one pair of the included Velcro swooshes for support and durability. Chose the mustard ones (my least fav). Painting it white first then gonna use barge cement to glue them together. Ill post pics when complete
Love seeing this sort of creativity.

it took 11 days for oneness to ship my original Orlando penny order, you boys need to relax acting like you only have one pair of shoes and if you don't get your order soon you'll be walking barefoot or something 🤦🏿‍♂️
if you guys don't think there isn't any hype you guys haven't been paying attention at all. why do you think store's are switching to raffles? it isn't to protect the public, it's to backdoor to employees and f&f, i really wish those who want a pair to wear good luck, and if anyone still needs help, lmk.

it took 11 days for oneness to ship my original Orlando penny order, you boys need to relax acting like you only have one pair of shoes and if you don't get your order soon you'll be walking barefoot or something 🤦🏿‍♂️
if you guys don't think there isn't any hype you guys haven't been paying attention at all. why do you think store's are switching to raffles? it isn't to protect the public, it's to backdoor to employees and f&f, i really wish those who want a pair to wear good luck, and if anyone still needs help, lmk.
I can’t msg u

Back
Top Bottom