Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Nike creating hype for a shoe that would easily sit

Real test will be month from now to see if these resale prices hold cause we know kids dont care foe these and ogs not paying 300 plus

20hakj4.png

I'm not paying 200 plus.

Same.

I got a pop-up on my SNKRS app the other day with a YES/NO question - Did I think the drops are fair? Hell-to-the-mother-f**kin no.

Attachments

• DC32E9B9-FF7C-4825-93F9-0E05CFA4E7DA.png
    DC32E9B9-FF7C-4825-93F9-0E05CFA4E7DA.png
    281.9 KB · Views: 316
0/4 for me and the homies. Never had a chance on dtlr, ‘sold out’ ad soon as it hit 7AM. SMH… so frustrating….

kinda crazy how limited and hard these are to get. Feel like every time I got these, I could just walk into foot locker like 3 weeks after these released and they still had a full size run.

This new trend of retro releases is Nike's F You to the older collectors that always would say "oh I'll wait til these go on sale to cop." Most non-Jordan basketball retros would sit hard and Nike realized that. Now collectors like us that just want a pair to wear for nostalgic purposes are penalized by Nike wanting to drive hype by making everything limited and avoiding discounts

Nike has been doing this on non-JB 90s basketball/trainer retros. Recent Barkley, Pippen, Griffey, Bo and Webber retros have been gone instantly. Some haven’t even been on SNKRS at all. Just popped up in stores and disappeared. It’s clear Nike doesn’t want retros on shelves outside of JB and endless trash Air Max and AF1 colorways.

Back
Top Bottom