Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

guys please stop fighting

lets just stick to the main topic at hand of how ridiculously ****ing small @GrizzlyAnimal feet are
:emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing:

This made me think of the guy who posted on Reddit some time ago saying that he was 5'10" tall with size 3 feet.

Tall Man with Size 3 Feet.jpg

Mannn
yall can sit here arguing about this SS vs OG all you want, im just upset Pepsi really dropped Crystal for them half baked Frenchmen to the north but not here in the states 😪😪

Guys chill on the black SS hate I was in the boat of I'm keeping mines DS until I cop Orlando's and then sell them but they are a solid pair. The black nubuck isn't bad it's very decent, got a good movement of nubck and probably one of the livelier nubucks I've seen in a min. Of course if I get Orlando's then I'll still rock both but I won't feel bad about beating the SS pair bc of the blue sole and being cautious with the orlandos

I Know For FACT There’s Still Shipments To Be Delivered…

I’ll Be Back To Dig This Up :nthat:

Trus
I know for a fact they will hit stores who originally had them on schedule as well. That doesn’t mean the majority of people on here will get their hands on them for retail whatsoever.

With the help of a fellow NT'er, I was able to get a second pair of Homes at retail today. I'm still pretty salty about the release yesterday but these should help hold me over until I can get two Orlandos at, or close to, retail in the future. I still plan on trying for additional pairs of the Home colorway on release day.

D80FA03C-0B5B-4E19-AA7A-96D4C5C25F83.jpeg

A month or two from now FTL and FNL will have released their pairs and everyone will be happy. May even be some pairs sitting on the shelf. These remind me of the blk/wht more uptempo release in 2020. I didn’t get my pair until late November or early December. I’m pretty sure SNKRS dropped them sometime in September. Couldn’t Find em anywhere and eventually they were on the shelf everywhere. There is definitely way more pairs of these coming.
Tell 'em!
Though the 2016 release was a different story as the 2020 Max 2 CB 94.
Hopefully, at some point they flood the streets with Penny 1s

Whoever decided to drop the SS pairs around the same time that the OG’s were dropping wasn’t the sharpest knife in the drawer. Probably should’ve released them next summer. There would be no debate to be had and they would’ve sold out instantly instead of people holding out for the OG pairs. Nike loves not maximizing profits though..
Naw it was shipping delays. The owner said they were supposed to drop at the beginning of this year

Back
Top Bottom