Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Full Restock

Thank you! I was on the fence about copping these, but finally pulled the trigger.

Full Restock

I still need this but for like $120

More importantly...🤔...is Nike piloting a pre-order system with the Aussies or does pre-order mean something different down under?

Idk. But, I hate when overseas get items that just sit that others may want. If I was a store I would ship world wide......just add extra for the fees

Idk. But, I hate when overseas get items that just sit that others may want. If I was a store I would ship world wide......just add extra for the fees
Nike won't let them. If they do that they will risk their allocation and potentially their Nike account. That used to be my move and alot of people's move back then. Either online or at physical stores. I knew the hood could care less about New Balance so that's where I would get alot of my steals. I knew certain shoes weren't as popular over seas so that's where I would shop. Shipping times sucked and shipping costs would inhibit that idea often but when it worked it worked. Not for Nike products these days. Not for me at least. Some people have been able to circumvent this new rule but I haven't cracked the code yet

I just bought the All Stars through Stockx below retail for $149 with tax, fees and shipping. Can't wait to get these.

Received these yesterday from End Clothing. I’m geeked. Homes coming soon.

Attachments

• 1BEC3D3A-DE48-48B7-A6A0-FF78CCE683B9.jpeg
    1BEC3D3A-DE48-48B7-A6A0-FF78CCE683B9.jpeg
    586.7 KB · Views: 109
  • CF84E717-8978-472C-AB7F-541A3EE22726.jpeg
    CF84E717-8978-472C-AB7F-541A3EE22726.jpeg
    631.5 KB · Views: 467
Back
Top Bottom