Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Ordered Saturday, shipped from Memphis.:smokin
6E44C495-E7D1-4274-B42F-EB43241B73BE.jpeg

The pair I ordered on Tuesday shows cancelled now in the status. No cancellation email either.
I was actually looking at another Penny that was cancelled. But my friends pair that I ordered on Tuesday is being shipped. He originally ordered on Saturday at noon and his was cancelled. So I told him I'll order him one if I'm able to get one. He's happy he'll be getting one now.

Now that’s a wild size gap 😂
My brother was kind of the same way, growing up he thought he was 12/13. As we got older he’s usually 11.5/12 depends on the shoe.
I feel balling in elite socks was the major culprit of it. Those socks are so thick.
Me personally I feel like shoes are just made differently today than they were 2004-2013.
I took a break from copping after my kids were born 2014 started back up 2017/2018 and they seem to fit longer to me.

My boy thought he was 12.5-13 all his life. Major shoe head 100s of pairs. Went to Italy for work. Decided to switch it up a bit bought expensive Italian leather boots that they custom fit to your foot. They told him he was a 43.5. He didnt think anything of it at the time, he was in disbelief to find out thats a 10.5 🤣

It’s getting botted now.. damn.. well if anyone needs a size 10 holler at me.. I was gonna sell them at my cost to a fellow NT member. I’m gonna post them on eBay now. Bought them last year from resale site.

Now that’s a wild size gap 😂
My brother was kind of the same way, growing up he thought he was 12/13. As we got older he’s usually 11.5/12 depends on the shoe.
I feel balling in elite socks was the major culprit of it. Those socks are so thick.
Me personally I feel like shoes are just made differently today than they were 2004-2013.
I took a break from copping after my kids were born 2014 started back up 2017/2018 and they seem to fit longer to me.

Elite socks had me messed up too. We use to double those things, had me thinking I was a size 11.

Whole time I'm a 10-10.5.

Sidenote, Pair I bought on Tues, still awaiting carrier pickup the Wed double up is already moving on the way to me.

Back
Top Bottom