Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Delivery from Sneaker Junkies today.
Been wanting these since 1995, and finally got them. Can't wait to lace these up and throw them on feet!

PXL_20230413_154125251.jpg
Sick!

Did they give you a tracking number or did they just show up at your door with no shipping info? I ordered Monday and nothing from them….

Thanks

anybody ball in their penny 1's? I assume the whole loose fitting heel/ankle area doesn't make for a good hoop shoe.

anybody ball in their penny 1's? I assume the whole loose fitting heel/ankle area doesn't make for a good hoop shoe.
I used to in high school. They're not great. It's not just that they're loose, you also slide forward into the stiff rubber toe on stops. The midsole is also pretty stiff and high off the ground. Traction is great. They look dope though. I'm thinking of balling in my retro when my toes finally heal.

There was a dude in here a while back that hooped in the homes i believe. Left a pretty thorough review it was a while back and cant remember his name but its in this thread

Ordered from GBNY & Sneakerjunkies Monday 4/10…..and neither have emailed me an order update or tracking info. Monday was a holiday and I understand that….but nothing 3 days later!?

Ordered from GBNY & Sneakerjunkies Monday 4/10…..and neither have emailed me an order update or tracking info. Monday was a holiday and I understand that….but nothing 3 days later!?
Most spots are having spring sales and getting swamped just wait it out man or reach out

Ordered from both also and nothing either. Reached out to cancel from Sneaker Junkies and no reply. I got tracking for my order from Burn Rubber though.

Back
Top Bottom