Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

If you have both these and the black SS pair. There is no denying the quality on the SS pair is superior. Nike should be ashamed smh
20230415_174530.jpg

my pair from Packer was supposed to be delivered today, but it's stuck in Stockton, CA. AND the FedEx website is down due to maintenance.

AW C"MON!!

How do these Orlando's fit I got a pair coming in but they a 9 and I'm a 9.5, push come to shove if they too tight can always return em or sell to somebody else for retail.

While I appreciate the person that gave us the SJ link last week… they hit me with the nasty cancellation email earlier as well…

Thought I was finally home safe lol |l

9.5 and 11 available.

How do these Orlando's fit I got a pair coming in but they a 9 and I'm a 9.5, push come to shove if they too tight can always return em or sell to somebody else for retail.
I tried half size down and it was way too tight. Murdered my toes. Got my true size and it’s so much better just wear thicker socks and it’s perfect and my toes don’t get smashed. For me it’s 100% TTS.

I tried half size down and it was way too tight. Murdered my toes. Got my true size and it’s so much better just wear thicker socks and it’s perfect and my toes don’t get smashed. For me it’s 100% TTS.
Just curious tried on phantom dust pair in my tts 9.5 and they felt big so hoping going down half a size on these helps

Back
Top Bottom