Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

It feels like those of us needing size 12 and up the only ones without these lol
When did the resellers decide our sizes were the money sizes
12.5 is the perfect fit for me. Looks like resale is the only path for me

I haven't hit anything on SNKRS since last fall. I had my wife sign up this morning and she got through with a 12 for me.. I'm stunned, happy, but wish more people would have won. I took the L on my personal acct because of course. Otherwise I'd be sending out my double to someone.

If I find a 12 elsewhere best believe I'll be helping someone in this thread out. I feel the struggle. Finally got lucky with these. Insane how limited the bigger sizes have been. According to a Discord I'm in, stock numbers for these was only 2,000~ pairs of size 12 on SNKRS.

Anyone see anything change on Extrabutter? It's just stuck on releasing for me. The way it's been going, I'll probably end up on a meeting or something as. soon as they become available

Anyone see anything change on Extrabutter? It's just stuck on releasing for me. The way it's been going, I'll probably end up on a meeting or something as. soon as they become available

Saying product no longer available

Live

Nike gotta get it together.

"Sell out" on SNKRS just to have them on the site but can't add anything on the site...smh

O8cdsBO.png

Was able to add to cart and checkout on a size 10 on NDC after multiple errors/product not available.

Chances are my order will get cancelled but it’s worth a shot

Edit: thanks for the extra butter link! Went ahead and ordered another there just in case the first gets cancelled

Back
Top Bottom