Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Man struck out again. I can’t believe I couldn’t cop this time around. Had the 10.5 from extra butter but got the shipping error and came here too late.

tempImagee4DTMh.jpg

Struck out, but wifey came thru in the clutch.

Wow Nike is weird, need an 11.5. Ordered a size 14 by mistake and cancelled. Ordered a size 12, thinking close enough and at the place order screen it changes to a size 6. Cancelled. Then it did the same thing again. Cancelled. Then finally got a 11.5 in cart and it actually went through. Just waiting for that cancellation email now…

Wow Nike is weird, need an 11.5. Ordered a size 14 by mistake and cancelled. Ordered a size 12, thinking close enough and at the place order screen it changes to a size 6. Cancelled. Then it did the same thing again. Cancelled. Then finally got a 11.5 in cart and it actually went through. Just waiting for that cancellation email now…
Had the same thing happen for me. Was confusing.

Damn man I feel bad this release was crazy like the last, i scored on snkrs back in august so I was hoping the guys who missed those got a chance to get these, Nike gotta do better tho, still sitting on my alstars I got a couple dollars bellow retail

I’m actually surprised there are so many here still with out a pair.

I’ll say this, buying online is a totally different beast than buying in store. Depending on your area, you may have a better chance trying to get them locally.

Two things :

If the above numbers are true all this looks like is Nike finishing off the initial product supply line. That they couldn’t get to due to the pandemic/supply issues. If the Barkleys and whatever else is getting re- released like this, then these drops are pointless in these quantities.

That we are checking for bots is just a matter of Pro Forma. Due to the bad publicity about bots on social media, YouTube, etc. A good programmer will always be one step ahead of whatever software is out there to check for bots. There will always be someone playing catch-up to stop them.

I’m actually surprised there are so many here still with out a pair.

I’ll say this, buying online is a totally different beast than buying in store. Depending on your area, you may have a better chance trying to get them locally.
So far no local Footlocker near me got them today. That's Metro Detroit. Also checked the snipes next door and they didn't get them either. Figured it would be worth a shot since they loaded sizes on the website. Glad I sold my triple ups from last year at the peak. Got 1 for retail and 2 for resell. Made money on the retail and broke even on the resell. Was trying to figure out sizing. Now I know for sure TTS is the best to go. Half up too loose in the heel. Half down too tight in the toe. TTS still has a bit of heel slip but nothing that can't be managed. Now I just have to hope orders dont get cancelled. If by chance they both come through I can gladly oop the extra for what I paid at retail plus shipping.

Yup got xtrabutter shipping info… went ahead and switched to pick up… can’t even trust the mailing process these days… hopefully they land safely… so excited… all I wanted was a pair of these

And to think I had a far easier time copping the Royal Foams when they last released at what seemed like the height of the Foamposite hype. Who would of thought?

Back
Top Bottom