Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Can finally put my worries to rest lol

The good guy M MotownSole came thru with my size after multiple strikeouts from these releases in the past few months…

Appreciate the business and, as always, appreciate NT as a community :emoji_handshake:

FDC02B0A-97C7-40E7-9186-9B7C76DFF3B5.jpeg
This how we coming on Friday with this pic?! :emoji_fire::nthat:Amazing.

been wearing my pair at the gym. I can feel the zoom bag when my foot flexes and it's actually covers much of the forefoot. at least nike didn't give us a tiny met bag in these. comfort has improved after a couple weeks now.

You love to see it
Definitely. Goes to show the basic law of supply and demand works on retros like this where in reality not that many people really want them, compared to retros that truly have widespread hype. These never should’ve been as tough and expensive to get as they have been for the past year till now :smh:

Didn’t go to any FTL but called a few and they say they don’t have them.

Ordered an 11 from ShoePalace it’s been a week and nothing. Smh this why i can’t order from these rinky dink shops y’all order from. They don’t handle business right.

Last edited:
No movement after a week is just unacceptable. If you’re gonna cancel that’s fine. Things happen. But don’t just do nothing.. If some think that’s ok, we just have two different mindsets and that’s ok.

Didn’t go to any FTL but called a few and they say they don’t have them.

Ordered an 11 from ShoePalace it’s been a week and nothing. Smh this why i can’t order from these rinky dink shops y’all order from. They don’t handle business right.
FTL is the company that pioneered the grey bag of death.
Now that’s rinky dinky

Back
Top Bottom