Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Really thought homes were going to fly off the shelves/sites like Orlando’s have been doing. Seeing as it has never been retroed. I’m guessing the mostly white cw turned most off.

Last edited:
It was refreshing being able to pick up the Homes at ease after starting off as the most elusive pair. Resellers really out here playing keep away when initial demand meets small quantities.

Really thought homes were going to fly off the shelves/sites like Orlando’s have been doing. Seeing as it has never been retroed. I’m guessing the mostly white cw turned most off.

100% this. Aside from Coke White Uptowns, i’m led to believe many people ain’t jackin’ white sneakers like that; let alone bulky 90s basketball joints.

I’m not surprised at all. Honestly, no one except a small hardcore minority who understand and appreciate the time/history cares. Even here on NT for decades, the homes would be mentioned by some as being desirable, but it has never been a shoe tons of people clamored for. The general mass of consumers has no affinity for them. The Orlandos have ALWAYS been the Penny 1 that garnered 90-plus percent of the interest, even on NT.
Hell, I had the OGs and played in them, and I don’t care about them, either 🤣

Welp, went for a 10.5 and all they had for me was a 10 smh. Scooped a sz 12 Orlando for my frat brother though.

It’s NEVER been this hard for me to find a shoe lol

BK coming through again 🔥🔥🔥🔥
20230515_155207.jpg

Restock happened in some sizes… fyi

Nowadays you gotta purchase multiple to get at least one good pair. These factory flaws be outta hand for a $200+ shoe. 8)

Back
Top Bottom