Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Finally completed the 2022/2023 set (all retail or under too)…
IMG_7481.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m very tempted to try to add more padding in the ankle area myself.
I feel that would make all of the difference. Then again idk what I’m doing so my inner self is saying “let’s” not.

I’ve talked down in the “Recess”social status pair but I’ve seen how versatile they can be with the lace/swoosh swaps. If I can get a used pair for the dirt I’d cop.
I still want the photon dust pair as well.

I’m very tempted to try to add more padding in the ankle area myself.
I feel that would make all of the difference. Then again idk what I’m doing so my inner self is saying “let’s” not.

I’ve talked down in the “Recess”social status pair but I’ve seen how versatile they can be with the lace/swoosh swaps. If I can get a used pair for the dirt I’d cop.
I still want the photon dust pair as well.
I added these to each shoe plus an insole from dollar tree and it did the trick...
Amazon product ASIN B08B3MT313

11.5 up

Just need the black all star pair now to complete the set. Hoping to find a pair for a decent price at some point.

And an update. I copped the all star paid off goat for $170 shipped. Made an unexpected sale so figured it was the right move.

Last edited:
11.5 up

Lmao man I’m never in here when y’all post available pairs.

Thanks! It came from the first production run. I heard that the second production run had lots of defective pairs. I lucked out. Hopefully my 11.5 coming in is the same💯
I missed out on the first run. Purchased two in the second, only to combine each shoe to make a pair with the least amount of flaws.

Crazy to think this is your first OG Penny. Must be a great nostalgic feeling :nthat:

I missed out on the first run. Purchased two in the second, only to combine each shoe to make a pair with the least amount of flaws.

Crazy to think this is your first OG Penny. Must be a great nostalgic feeling :nthat:
I remember seeing them for the first time at the mall and asking my mom for a pair. She liked the shoe, but unfortunately she said there was too much white for it to be a “school” shoe, since I only got one pair per semester. I ended up getting a pair of Reeboks or something. 95’ was a year in the shoe game that I’ll never forget💯!

That's a lot of work to do. I fix/restore my own stuff, but some things I don't have the patience for. I got too much stuff to burn through. It's dope that you figured out how to do it nike air go lwp nike air go lwp , hope you can pass tips along for those that want to try.

Back
Top Bottom