Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Its the profile of the shoe that makes these a true classic.

Not to bulky, not to skinny, perfect 3/4 ankle cut, nice narrow toe box, nice full tounge....these > FOAMS for me no question.

These are so versatile when it comes to gear....these look LEGITIMATELY casual with jeans/pants on.

Its the profile of the shoe that makes these a true classic.

Not to bulky, not to skinny, perfect 3/4 ankle cut, nice narrow toe box, nice full tounge....these > FOAMS for me no question.

These are so versatile when it comes to gear....these look LEGITIMATELY casual with jeans/pants on.

Originally Posted by Jimmy Blanco1983

Nike really dropped the ball on the Phoenix pair.

word.  the penny iv pair was so nice too... still coppin the orlandos, theyll go nicely with my knicks 
smile.gif

I love these shoes but theres just too much coming out for me to cop. Royal foams, cement 3's, and hopefully i get a pair of CDP 13's by then.. moneys gonan be an issue

I love these shoes but theres just too much coming out for me to cop. Royal foams, cement 3's, and hopefully i get a pair of CDP 13's by then.. moneys gonan be an issue

Originally Posted by AlexF

These > than everything you mentioned besides the foams.

Originally Posted by AlexF

These > than everything you mentioned besides the foams.

if the purples had the same colorblocking as the Knicks pair....
smokin.gif

Dropped the ball on that one Nike.

if the purples had the same colorblocking as the Knicks pair....
smokin.gif

Dropped the ball on that one Nike.

Back
Top Bottom