Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

iam relief that a couple of footlocker stores where iam at has fsr these
ohwell.gif
 might cop once i get out of work or maybe tomorrow morning
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bhakc001

20 minutes in the phone queue with eastbay and was able to order my size 11. I didn't ask nor don't I care about the lack of listing on their site though, lol
got my tracking number this morning
happy.gif

Originally Posted by bhakc001

20 minutes in the phone queue with eastbay and was able to order my size 11. I didn't ask nor don't I care about the lack of listing on their site though, lol
got my tracking number this morning
happy.gif

eastbay has no quantity limit for these
eyes.gif
i tried to place 5 sz.10.5 in my cart and it did placed 5
happy.gif
 iam not buying online but i just wanted to estimate how many pairs they have
tired.gif
i guess they have alot
ohwell.gif

eyes.gif
happy.gif
tired.gif
i guess they have alot
ohwell.gif

I had to order mine on eastbay today. Come to find out my whole city didn't get these and we get every shoe release. Pretty weird If you ask me

I had to order mine on eastbay today. Come to find out my whole city didn't get these and we get every shoe release. Pretty weird If you ask me

Originally Posted by edunpeal

eyes.gif
happy.gif
tired.gif
i guess they have alot
ohwell.gif
We do not have a limit on the pairs you can order for these shoes.

If there is a limit on an item, our website will say so under the "Selected Style:" section of the item.  Our website will not limit how many pairs you can add to the cart.  We check orders once they are in our system to make sure they only ordered the limit.  Please note, if you order more than the limit listed, there is a chance your whole order could be canceled, not just the extra pairs, so do not get greedy.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by edunpeal

eyes.gif
happy.gif
tired.gif
i guess they have alot
ohwell.gif
We do not have a limit on the pairs you can order for these shoes.

If there is a limit on an item, our website will say so under the "Selected Style:" section of the item.  Our website will not limit how many pairs you can add to the cart.  We check orders once they are in our system to make sure they only ordered the limit.  Please note, if you order more than the limit listed, there is a chance your whole order could be canceled, not just the extra pairs, so do not get greedy.

EastbayRep - Ray

no point in paying retail for these and no need to use a coupon...they WILL go on sale, just like everything else since they seem to retro the same shoes every other year or so

no point in paying retail for these and no need to use a coupon...they WILL go on sale, just like everything else since they seem to retro the same shoes every other year or so

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Frontstreetny.com has them for 119.00 shipped, i just got 2 myself....... YES THEY ARE LEGIT 
glasses.gif
happy.gif

you are the man, ordered a size 11 last night and already got tracking number today
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

cant be 119 shipped
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Frontstreetny.com has them for 119.00 shipped, i just got 2 myself....... YES THEY ARE LEGIT 
glasses.gif
happy.gif

you are the man, ordered a size 11 last night and already got tracking number today
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

cant be 119 shipped
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^^^ damn that's what good fast service is supposed to be like!

I ordered last night and still waiting for tracking from sneaker st

^^^ damn that's what good fast service is supposed to be like!

I ordered last night and still waiting for tracking from sneaker st

Ordered off eastbay, kinda sucks theyre excluded from discounts but no tax and free shipping isnt bad either. Hope I got the right size, my boy told me his pair fits snug.

Ordered off eastbay, kinda sucks theyre excluded from discounts but no tax and free shipping isnt bad either. Hope I got the right size, my boy told me his pair fits snug.

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

i went the eastbay route for that very reason. i know these shoes i would buy right away on impulse if i went to the mall or wherever today and saw em  and they'd come  out to around $137 after tax. 

i had no clue they were out today til the homie posted a pic of the orlando penny 1's on fb
laugh.gif

i had a 10.5 in the 06 pair n they fit a little snug so i went with my natural size 11 this time around.

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

i went the eastbay route for that very reason. i know these shoes i would buy right away on impulse if i went to the mall or wherever today and saw em  and they'd come  out to around $137 after tax. 

i had no clue they were out today til the homie posted a pic of the orlando penny 1's on fb
laugh.gif

i had a 10.5 in the 06 pair n they fit a little snug so i went with my natural size 11 this time around.

Back
Top Bottom