OFFICIAL: Nike Air Max Rise

brandon+roy+air+max+rise.jpg

saw this pic of Roy's away PE's at http://www.blazeoflove.com/2009/09/brandon-roy-nike-air-max-rise.html.

This CW is hot and I would cop at retail!

These really do look like a more stable, more durable, better cushioned, and less hyped-up version of the Hyperize.

Just did a little research, and it the Air Max Huarache 2k4 DOES have Zoom in the forefoot. This is important to know because the Air Max Rise uses the samesole as the Max Huaraches.

I just became 150% down with the Air Max Rise!

those PEs are nice
need more cw
the shoe looks nice in person..but im not feeling the all black

i'm not feelin the blk/grey either. i'm sure there'll be more colors to come out...maybe even some tb's.

Not a bad looking shoe...would have been nice to add a little color...

For Sale: NDS Air Trainer SC High White/White-University Blue, NDS Retro Air Jordan VI Low Black/Silver, NDS OG Air Jordan XVI Black/Red, DS OG Air Jordan XVIGingers, NDS Retro Air Jordan XI Low White/University Blue, DS Retro Air Jordan X Black/White, DS Retro Air Jordan VII Frenchies, DS Melo 5.5 Black/UniversityBlue (All Size 12)

does this really have zoom in the forefoot... I know it uses the same midsole/outsole as the air max huarache... but nike's been know to take tech out ofsame looking set-ups before.

Back
Top Bottom