OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

This is bananas how these are so hard to obtain. It's definitely some funny business/experimenting on release techniques I think

been holding off but was bored and said F it and pulled the trigger on this restock. managed to snag a 10.5. how do these fit? im usually an 11, am i good? or RIP to my toes?

just checked out no more than 5 mins ago...the website started clearing up then it was all good from there

i'm always a minute too late lol  

a few nters offered to look out, but id be paying almost 2 bills after their tax plus shipping

Last edited:
been holding off but was bored and said F it and pulled the trigger on this restock. managed to snag a 10.5. how do these fit? im usually an 11, am i good? or RIP to my toes?

These are roomy IMO, you should be okay .5 down.

These are roomy IMO, you should be okay .5 down.
 awesome! thanks. repped. now to see if i can snag a black pair...hey why not right? finally gave in and got the reds/whites might as well get the blacks too.

Went ahead and grabbed from the Eastbay restock since I had a bunch of money sitting in my paypal account from my ebates refund. Oh speaking of Ebates, Eastbay is at 15% cashback right now.

Last edited:
Before i tweeted every size added to cart for me. Was surprised how quick SL and Sneakersteal was on it, but then again i'm sure their internet speed and ping a lot better than my ish. size 6-10 flew again

I'm glad I was able to pick up a pair from eastbay cuz my order from city gear got cancelled no more than an hour before they went up on eastbay

These r official hipster kicks. Ppl i know that only try to cop yeezys n comme de garcin chucks r suddenly stuntin wit these

These was not moving like this last time... something is up [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

I remember da all black wit da neon bubble sitting like a da 12th dude on da bench.

These r official hipster kicks. Ppl i know that only try to cop yeezys n comme de garcin chucks r suddenly stuntin wit these

Yup seems the hype came out on these smh.
Folks on Twitter slandered the f out of these calling them "shoes for a 35 year old MJ denim wearing NTer" then come release day was tying up carts and buying multiple pairs :smh: :smh:

Hopefully folks still slept in my city and these are chillin at Footaction

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom