OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Nail on the head. I remember a kid on my bball team in middle school having these and how bad I wanted them instead of the shoes from Mervyns I played in. I'm that much more grateful now as a parent for everything my mom provided and glad I'm in a position I can spoil myself and kids.
Took me the short ammount of 16 years to cop these but DAMN they look good. 15-16 were good years for me as I caught these and the XI for the first time and man I am so happy

thank you Grizz, I cant make the drive there since im on vacation, but I should have a paypal invoice coming my way
smokin.gif
nthat.gif

these already feel like cement for cushioning cant imagine wearing boosts then switching to these lol

I wouldn't know anything about the comfort on these since they fit so big I need a spenco insole & double thick elite socks just to fill out the shoe.

Once I broke in my pairs I think they are comfortable. But brand new straight to feet they are bricks. After maybe 2 days wearing them they are perfect. But I am swimming in my size 14s but I like them a lot. Black pair is my favorite CW of these. Olympics second. Red/white third. Still gotta get those white/gums....

They're ok after the first wear. But again, compared to boost ..... It's not fair :smh:

Last edited:
So Don't Tell Scottie!

I can't believe he's so trustin',
While I'm right behind you thrustin' :x :x :x :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
I'm not believing that. No way nike teases us like that with GS and not drop a Mens version. That would be the ultimate slap in the face to me.

edit..and the GS release date set on my birthday. f u nike

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom