OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

I love the 3M on these.. noticed when I went to the store and picked them up.

it seems that on the 14th the 3m will be released at snkrs and footlocker in stores only...

unknown if they will be release wider....

as far as i checked till now...

i am hope i am wrong...

tried on the bulls so i could have my size set for friday, turns out i fit a half size smaller perfectly in these than in 1s. super comfy too had me almost walkng out with em

thats cuz these fit big lol

but watch out for pairs that the toe box curves upwards

they rub the toe the wrong way

Triple black FTL map

5ck7ra.jpg

Called all three places in Colorado, they all said they aren't getting them. Doesn't make sense unless the map is wrong.

Called all three places in Colorado, they all said they aren't getting them. Doesn't make sense unless the map is wrong.
same thing happend when the black/whites came out. went to a store that was on the map and when i got there they said they didnt receive them

View media item 2402833
These are soooooo dope. Glad to have and will be rocking asap. My wife always names my kicks and called these "the newspapers" (black white and red all over lol). Would double up for sure if they reached a discount. I bought a pair on eBay like 5-6 years ago but realized after a closer look at the pics that they were fake and messaged the guy and he canceled the order. Glad to have the real deal finally.

same thing happend when the black/whites came out. went to a store that was on the map and when i got there they said they didnt receive them

Heartbreaking. I live in the mountains so I have about an hour trip each way to go in store. I can't be showing up for nothing.

Since everyone's going for the Jordans these should be easy to cop.
everyone i asked said they will be super limited... hoping they turn out like the first af1 mid flax drop where people slept and it was easy to get pairs, then those pairs started selling for $350 lol

View media item 2402833
These are soooooo dope. Glad to have and will be rocking asap. My wife always names my kicks and called these "the newspapers" (black white and red all over lol). Would double up for sure if they reached a discount. I bought a pair on eBay like 5-6 years ago but realized after a closer look at the pics that they were fake and messaged the guy and he canceled the order. Glad to have the real deal finally.

Newspapers is pretty clever... I like it

and yea I saw a ton of fakes floating around as well. Glad Nike made this happen. Got my pair a few days ago

Back
Top Bottom