OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

I missed out on the black uptempo so these will be a good start. I like the red also. Gold is nice but too shiny I guess.

Really paid $140 for my girl's Uptempos. Should have just waited, could have bought them for $60 ish right now. SMMFH.

Shipped
smokin.gif
same. That's un usual for Supreme. Maybe they did not have as many?

Question about sizing, do these run same as Jordan retros which are TTS for the most part. I've had to go up half size in lebron's. Jordan 31, hardens, and kyries wondering if i should go for a 13 instead of a 12 my normal size thanks in advance NT fam

Question about sizing, do these run same as Jordan retros which are TTS for the most part. I've had to go up half size in lebron's. Jordan 31, hardens, and kyries wondering if i should go for a 13 instead of a 12 my normal size thanks in advance NT fam
Go .5 size down from your TTS.

I can't lie, I'm not a fan. I see them joints on the shelves in every store around me and they look cheap as hell. I loved them when they dropped in 05 but now, something is off.

Can't seem to see these on the upcoming in SNKRS app.. these still dropping on the 29th?
https://sneakernews.com/2017/04/03/nike-air-more-uptempo-scottie-pippen-pe/

As much as the Suptempos were dope,  I didn't even try to get 'em. Had copped the "Bulls" a week prior and still am in awe.

Wrote a review on my blog. Also made a quick on-feet video:

Bulls are the best. I copped two pairs. I do want an all black pair, so I'd trade one of my Bulls for them.

Back
Top Bottom