Release Date: July 26, 2017
Price: $130

nike-air-more-uptempo-gs-island-green-release-date-415082-300.jpg

nike-air-more-uptempo-gs-island-green-release-date-415082-300-1.jpg

nike-air-more-uptempo-gs-island-green-release-date-415082-300-2.jpg

nike-air-more-uptempo-gs-island-green-release-date-415082-300-3.jpg

nike-air-more-uptempo-gs-island-green-release-date-415082-300-5.jpg

Last edited:
Saw some sizes start disappearing on websites, scattered here and there, but enough for me to just go ahead and purchase the pippens. I got the Olympic, maroons, and these. I think I am good for now. Sails are interesting, but I might jump on the Jordan.

Blessed some dude w my black suptempo for retail since I couldn't find my size swap. Itching to unds gold but waiting for my bday

Bones are an autocop. Hoping FTL will allow us to use coups for this day 1

Blessed some dude w my black suptempo for retail since I couldn't find my size swap. Itching to unds gold but waiting for my bday

Bones are an autocop. Hoping FTL will allow us to use coups for this day 1
You a good man. I thought you said you already wore the Cee Los with a yellow supreme tee and some gold pants :lol:

So the bones are like the triple whites accept they are reflective? And maybe more of a cream color? Someone clarify the difference pleaseeee. I don't understand why Nike is dropping two cw that are so similar, at least wait a bit haha. Making me regret buying the triples now...

Bone color is definitely more cream color than it is white. I think I'm liking those more than the triple whites. The bone color, baby blues, and whenever those obsidians drop I'm in on.

Back
Top Bottom