OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

I sold my second pair, which was DS, on Ebay about a month and a half ago. Got 300 after all of the fees.

Yeah mine are used.. just not beat. I sold my Oly's after I copped a fresh pair. But the last Blacks from like 2016 sucked. So I'm waiting to see what they look like. With the way things are going though, I might hang on to them in case I can't even get a pair of these.

F53EB73F-1BB3-428F-88DB-340CFFFF1B78.jpeg

Yeah I just called them and the person who answered the phone claimed they didn’t have them but I’m not certain they fully know what shoe I’m talking about. The person sounded really young and uninformed. If you happen to go tomorrow and they are indeed there please PM me bro and tell them to hold me a size 10 lol.

Yeah I just called them and the person who answered the phone claimed they didn’t have them but I’m not certain they fully know what shoe I’m talking about. The person sounded really young and uninformed. If you happen to go tomorrow and they are indeed there please PM me bro and tell them to hold me a size 10 lol.
Yea man that’s why I rather go there personally and find out. Plus it’s literally right down the street. I’ll go tomorrow around lunch time and report back.

Decided to stop by JD Galleria and they don’t have them. They do have these....

BCEB5DBD-02C2-4261-BECE-1EE395B20873.jpeg

Ofcourse lol. Good looks on scoping the spot :pimp:
Yea man and dude I was talking to knew what shoes I was talking about...even mentioned how Champs cancelled the online orders from a few days ago :lol:

but he checked the stock at memorial city and they don’t have em either.

Back
Top Bottom