OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

It used to always be UPS, but lately it's been 50/50. They all get here on time (or early) so no biggie.

Actually just had a large NDC order split into two shipments, one UPS and one FedEx

If you haven’t gotten the 20% discount applied, I suggest still trying.

It all comes down to how competent or friendly the rep is. On one end of the spectrum, I had a bum rep who couldn’t help me with this order that hadn’t even shipped out yet. It should have been easy! On the other end of the spectrum, I had an amazing rep who processed the 20% off for an order that was 3 weeks old (the sneaker is still in stock, so I explained to them that instead of me returning the old order and reordering with the code, they would save on shipping by just retroactively applying it). Two minutes later he had completed my request! I was honestly taken aback, I wasn’t too confident they would comply, and certainly didn’t think it would be done so seamlessly. So, again - just try!

Just had my NDC disco applied through chat. Here’s all you have to say “Hello, I placed orders Tuesday evening which were eligible for the discount code SIGNIN. I was wondering if I can still have the discount applied and price adjusted?”. Provided order numbers and the discount was applied.

Just had my NDC disco applied through chat. Here’s all you have to say “Hello, I placed orders Tuesday evening which were eligible for the discount code SIGNIN. I was wondering if I can still have the discount applied and price adjusted?”. Provided order numbers and the discount was applied.
Exactly what I did I damn near did it as soon as the code leaked lol

In Northern Va, Potomac mill and Manassas mall footactions HAD them, my size wasnt in stock but they were able to order it. Im sz9 btw...

Mail call! Luckily was just on my phone when it dropped...
$139 shipped 🔥
3EE67E7F-5AA9-43C0-9664-22920AC54FA6.jpeg

These things are bricks. I had the original back in the 90s and I was about 38 years old then and I remember they felt soft and plush but now these things just feel

Got my pair in from NDC and the glue stains are ridiculous. Keeping an eye out for another pair to swap.

Back
Top Bottom